No announcement yet.

Cage Rage 25

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cage Rage 25

It is live on skysports 3 tonight at 9pm for the UK MMA fans.

here is a list of the ard tonight for those intrested.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/...5849&zoneid=13

Originally posted by Savino View Post
    It is live on skysports 3 tonight at 9pm for the UK MMA fans.

here is a list of the ard tonight for those intrested.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/...5849&zoneid=13
    I will be watchin mate, lookin forward to the Broughton v Grove fight.
    Broughton is from St Helens.

Ps. will the Widnes Vikings get the nod for Superleague next year/

Comment

Originally posted by number6 View Post
      I will be watchin mate, lookin forward to the Broughton v Grove fight.
      Broughton is from St Helens.

Ps. will the Widnes Vikings get the nod for Superleague next year/
      Yeah I heard he is from St Helens. Where does he train?

I hope so mate. We have the ground, money, fans for SL and now got a multimillionaire backing us so I hope so. Do you want us back in SL?

Oh Ryan Shamrock got beat due to stoppage. His corner pulled him out cos he broke his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
        Yeah I heard he is from St Helens. Where does he train?

I hope so mate. We have the ground, money, fans for SL and now got a multimillionaire backing us so I hope so. Do you want us back in SL?

Oh Ryan Shamrock got beat due to stoppage. His corner pulled him out cos he broke his hand.
        He trains at Atherton Submission Wrestling club, With Paul Cahoon.He is class but he doesnt look the part (doesnt make a good poster boy), so they dont favor him in London.

I think you should still be in Super league, you did enough to not finish bottom, but due to bias. They gave unworthy teams too much of a start.Its a northern game and will never be anything else, London and France do not and never will add to the game. Its all rugby union down those parts.

Not to mention you have a better ground than us.

Comment

bwahaha! Shamrock needs to quit. Buzz Berry FTW

Comment

I'll admit I'm just now beginning to watch MMA the past 6 months or so, but I do believe that opening TV match was the first one I've ever seen where the fighter comes to compete being carried in a cage wearing a gorilla mask and waving blow-up bananas.

Comment

Originally posted by neils7147933 View Post
              I'll admit I'm just now beginning to watch MMA the past 6 months or so, but I do believe that opening TV match was the first one I've ever seen where the fighter comes to compete being carried in a cage wearing a gorilla mask and waving blow-up bananas.
              Haha I know! Iwas thinking "what the **** is happenin here" It must be the greatest entrance of all time.

Comment

Working...
              X