No announcement yet.

Will Kimbo Slice beat Tank Abbott??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Kimbo Slice beat Tank Abbott??

I know this has nothing to do with boxing but im interested in this fight. Can Kimbo beat this alcohol drinking old MMA fighter??

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
    I know this has nothing to do with boxing but im interested in this fight. Can Kimbo beat this alcohol drinking old MMA fighter??
    Abbot has been inactive or quite awhile. Kimbo should be able to pull it off. When is this fight anyway?

Comment

yeah i got 10k on it

Comment

probably another easy fight for slice.. he won't beat the elite imo though

Comment

for sure kimboll win the fight, its feb 16th on showtime (elite xc)

Comment

I Seen Kimbo On Youtube Alot, He Does Good Against The Average, But When An Mma Guy Stepped Up He Had Some Problems. Tank Abbot Is Ld And Way Out Of Shape So He'll Most Likely Get Knocked Out, Even Though He Has A Killer Right

Comment

I dunno, my money would be on Tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post
                I dunno, my money would be on Tank.
                put some points on it

Comment

Tank is done. Kimbo by knockout.

Comment

Originally posted by pelonxsoldier28 View Post
                    I Seen Kimbo On Youtube Alot, He Does Good Against The Average, But When An Mma Guy Stepped Up He Had Some Problems. Tank Abbot Is Ld And Way Out Of Shape So He'll Most Likely Get Knocked Out, Even Though He Has A Killer Right

I've seen that video. Kimbo was fighting against some white guy named Sean Gannon. There was a misunderstanding about the rules of that fight, and Gannon's people were unaware that u were not allowed to wrestle and choke. Gannon's face was all busted up at the end of that fight though. Kimbo's a beast!

Comment

Working...
                    X