No announcement yet.

Lesnar's Debut: The Verdict?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lesnar's Debut: The Verdict?

I know he lost but I thought it was pretty impressive. He made a stupid mistake and with a bit more experience I think he could be a major threat in the UFC.

Nothing crazy. He showed he was in there to fight, but he gotta watch out for subbmissions. and I know they went through alot of survival tactics in his training camp. He was going nuts trying to force a stoppage and it backfired.

Comment

He's going to have to train his ass off to learn how to fight off submissions. Because no matter how amazing his wrestling and brawling skills are, people are going to know to shoot for his legs. I saw it coming even though I was backing Brock, once Mir was on his back and Brock was standing directly over him I literally saw Frank going for a leg.

Comment

****ing muscle head, had all my money on dude

Comment

I got nothing but respect for Brock, 1 because he came to fight and he took on a BIG challenge for someone his level in a new sport for him and 2 because he was such a gentleman, he is nothing but class. I would have liked to see him fight someone who is more the type to bang out with you but I truly think Mir only had that to his leverage, if he couldn't submit Brock it would have been lights out, he did it but his skill over Brock is what saved him, no excuses just like Brock said and congradulations to Mir but Brock is here to stay and he will do better.

Comment

In a way, I think it could be a good thing that he has lost in this manner this early in his MMA career.

Comment

I look for something very similar to what happened to Lesnar to happen to Kimbo Slice whenever he fights someone of actual skill.

Comment

i agree, he is exciting and i hope to see him back in the ufc

Comment

With the hits Brock landed Mir's face showed "BIG" damage. With some time Brock will be a huge threat to anyone.

Comment

that was not even full hits with leverage either

Comment

Working...
                    X