No announcement yet.

Pride and Roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pride and Roids?

Is it any coincidence that the best of the best from Pride have failed to make an impact on the current light heavyweight scene. With the current drug testing?

In tonights appearances Silva and Sok looked flat at the weight, both looked jaded.

Crocop has had the same look since he came over as well.

yeah i kind of noticed that but soko looked fukin jacked as always but not that explosiveness same wit Silva i think

Comment

I think there's been a big difference with all their fighters. They all seem like they dont have a spark of energy to take them to later stage in a fight.

Comment

My bro only watches the odd MMA fight, but he watched Wand in the build up to the Chuck fight and said he was a complete beast.

When Wand took his shirt off tonight my bro thought he looked ill.

Pride fighters must have been eating steds for breakfast.

I know this is a child like question ,but has anybody else noticed what must of been goin on.

Comment

thats wierd shyt I cant believe SOKO fukin lost to machida

Comment

UFC jitters perhaps?

Comment

Wanderlei has looked ill ever since he went up to heavyweight to face Hunt and CroCop.

Sokoudjou didn't look that different to me still looked like a beast but Machida knew what he was about unlike Arona and Lil Nog. Remember Soko hasn't gone past the first round.

CroCop looks the same he has always been. Kongo made him look small.

Comment

Originally posted by number6 View Post
                My bro only watches the odd MMA fight, but he watched Wand in the build up to the Chuck fight and said he was a complete beast.

When Wand took his shirt off tonight my bro thought he looked ill.

Pride fighters must have been eating steds for breakfast.

I know this is a child like question ,but has anybody else noticed what must of been goin on.

I just finished watching the UFC ACCESS segment that featured Wand's "snorkel" training and it does seem odd that he gassed so easily.

Comment

Pride fighters were notorious for using steroids/amphetamine to recover faster from injuries while training, so that they could "train through the pain".

Comment

who told u that^^ ???

Comment

Working...
                    X