No announcement yet.

Brock Lesnar 1st fight against Brad Imes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brock Lesnar 1st fight against Brad Imes

MMAScoops.com: EXCLUSIVE: Brock Lesnar vs. Brad Imes In UFC?
    Posted by MMAScoops.com Staff on 10/22/07 at 2:00 PM

To Bookmark MMAScoops.com for daily updates, simply click here and add us to your favorites.

MMAScoops.com has learned that Brad Imes has been contacted by UFC and is being talked about as a possible opponent for Brock Lesnar's UFC's debut fight in February of 2008.

MMAScoops.com is going to post a major update on this later today.

Would be a good fight, Since Brock didnt get Hongman he gets another giant.

Possibly.

Not a bad intro to the UFC for him. Its clear that they're promoting him carefully, though that should be an ok fight. Imes isn't quite a fish in a barrol, at least I don't think.

Comment

I would like to see how Brock sizes up to Brad.

Comment

Brad Imes hasn't heard of this fight yet.
        taken from an interview at mmafightline.com. <<
        MMAFightline: There have been lots of rumors about you being Brock Lesnar's first UFC opponent, any truth those rumors?

Brad: I'll be honest, I haven't heard anything about it. I called my manager today, but he's on a plane right now. And unless they've spoken and he hasn't told me about it, I don't know anything about it. I'd love to fight Lesnar though. I think it'd be a good match up for me, but it's not anything that anyones talked to me about.

Comment

Originally posted by Blair_Wells#32 View Post
          Brad Imes hasn't heard of this fight yet.
          taken from an interview at mmafightline.com. <<

MMAFightline: There have been lots of rumors about you being Brock Lesnar's first UFC opponent, any truth those rumors?

Brad: I'll be honest, I haven't heard anything about it. I called my manager today, but he's on a plane right now. And unless they've spoken and he hasn't told me about it, I don't know anything about it. I'd love to fight Lesnar though. I think it'd be a good match up for me, but it's not anything that anyones talked to me about.
          Nuff said...............

Comment

Working...
          X