No announcement yet.

Who think Jon Fitch should move up to 185

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who think Jon Fitch should move up to 185

and fight Anderson Silva? Jon is a big welterweight and I think he has the ability and skills to beat Silva. They are both tall and would make for a good fight. I would rather see this than GSP vs Fitch, and this way Jon can avoid fighting Koschek.

Fitch is good, but who has he fought in the past that makes you assume that he could beat the current champion A.S?

Comment

He will have to work his way up, but I think he has the potential. Who else remains to challenge Silva?

Comment

I would like to see Okami fight A.S. next. Style's make good match ups and Okami's style and Anderson's would be an exciting one to watch.

Comment

Silva already tooled Okami in PRIDE and Silva is waaaaay better now...omg no one is ****ing with Silva, period.

Comment

Jon Fitch is good where he is right now so there is no reason to move up.
            That would be just stupid, E Tanner is MW's only guy for Silva.
            Thats if he gets rid of his demons.

Comment

Fitch is good, but I doubt he is good enough to go the distance with silva

Comment

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
                Tanner never has been or ever will be on that kind of level.

Comment

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
                  Damn I missed this post earlier, Evan Tanner would get his old ass whopped on some terrible...

Comment

who else they gon feed Silva??? The other Spida? lol

Comment

Working...
                    X