No announcement yet.

Other then Randy and Fedor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other then Randy and Fedor

Who before these guys was the GOD of MMA?

and what was Fedor's first fight that people really said "wow"?

Noguera was top of the food chain until Fedor came around. Other then that, I always though Hendo was p4p, same with Linland. Also, BJ Penn has the potential to be the best eva....

Comment

Royce and Rickson Gracie.
      the first fight of fedors i saw was when randalman suplexed fedor on his head and fedor still got up and subbed him.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
        Noguera was top of the food chain until Fedor came around. Other then that, I always though Hendo was p4p, same with Linland. Also, BJ Penn has the potential to be the best eva....
        Oh really. I didn't know. I have only been following MMA for a few years now. I have been digging into the sport as a whole alot lately.

and how did the nog - fedor fight go???

Comment

Originally posted by Blair_Wells#32 View Post
          the first fight of fedors i saw was when randalman suplexed fedor on his head and fedor still got up and subbed him.
          I seen that also. That is my favorite fight of Fedor's. that and Lindland.

I watch the Randleman fight for comedic value from time to time. Then I go watch a Randleman fight so I can hear him go on a tyrant like usual.

Comment

Fedor Dominated him for 3 rounds, good fight, check it out sometime....

Comment

Fedor Dominated him for 3 rounds, good fight, check it out sometime....
              It's been hard to find alot of Fedor fights. I have really only seen him fight about 6-7 times.

What I do know is he is the best MMA fighter I have ever seen. Great at putting his strength (which is pretty much everything) and dominating you at your weakness. Is he the smartest fighter ever? I think so.

Comment

Originally posted by Blair_Wells#32 View Post
                Royce was the god of MMA when it first started, but then it wasnt really MMA it was style vs style, so he was god of jiujitsu in "Ultimate Fighting", he showed the importance of learning a ground fighting technique by submitting guys of other discipline. Rickson is on another level as far as Jiujitsu goes but still, he really never fought anybody great. He was like the Royce in japan, but better. IMO the best fighting Gracie is Renzo. The first fight I seen of Fedors was against Gary Goodridge, I have never seen anybody dismantle Big Daddy like that, I was like whoa....

Comment

Originally posted by Azteca View Post
                  It's been hard to find alot of Fedor fights. I have really only seen him fight about 6-7 times.

What I do know is he is the best MMA fighter I have ever seen. Great at putting his strength (which is pretty much everything) and dominating you at your weakness. Is he the smartest fighter ever? I think so.
                  About 5 Years ago I bought every pride on VHS off Ebay for $120 and taped everyone since, so I just go back and watch old fights all the time. Pride 10 and the MW grand Prix's are my favorites....

Comment

About 5 Years ago I bought every pride on VHS off Ebay for $120 and taped everyone since, so I just go back and watch old fights all the time. Pride 10 and the MW grand Prix's are my favorites....
                    Upload some ya asswipe.

Like I said I have only been watching MMA for the last 2 yearts. Really been digging into it the last year or so. I have seen most of my stuff off old VHS's that you get at the video store. Still, there are plenty fights I haven't seen.

Comment

Working...
                    X