Collapse
No announcement yet.

Other then Randy and Fedor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have the time or the know how to upload VHS. I can probably get some links though. What fights do you want to see?

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      I don't have the time or the know how to upload VHS. I can probably get some links though. What fights do you want to see?
      Fedor - Nog
      barnett - nog
      sap - nog

I love nog by the way.

hunt - cro cop

Comment

tank abbott???

jk

Comment

Originally posted by Azteca View Post
          Who before these guys was the GOD of MMA?

and what was Fedor's first fight that people really said "wow"?
          I havent seen much early pride, but in the early days of UFC probably - Vitor Belfort, he looked like the man until being beat by Couture at ufc 10.

others of note, Frank Shamrock, Royce Gracie, Severn, Don Frye, Taktarov

Comment

back in the early ufc, the 1st names I think of are Ken Shamrock, Royce Gracie, Dan Severn, Tito Ortiz.

Comment

The internet worshipped Igor Vovchanchyn back in 2000 and rightfully so, the guy was a legend...

Comment

Originally posted by Liaison View Post
                The internet worshipped Igor Vovchanchyn back in 2000 and rightfully so, the guy was a legend...
                I still worship Igor. Him and Sakuraba where my favorite fighters for a long time. It's a shame that he was never able to reach his full potential.....

Comment

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
                  tank abbott???

jk
                  OMG! Same fighter I was thinking....although he sucks...I like the guy.

Comment

Royce Gracie was God in UFC and Rickson Gracie was the man at Pride. They both had fought much bigger and heavier foes during their tenure. No weight brakets, real warriors!

Comment

Working...
                    X