• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chuck sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by joepal View Post
      Chuck sucks.
      I wouldn't say he sucks, he did beat a good amount of good fighters (i'm sure some of u will disagree) and even though they're not stand up fighters, it's still an accomplishment.

I'm still mad that Shogun lost. Forrest had his number. I'm a Pride fan that will say that Pride fighters really need to adapt to the rules. Though Pride wasn't the one that trained these fighters, it's the fighters that lost their fight, not Pride...even though Pride is dead

:-(

Comment

Forrest doesn't have shoguns number, he only won because shogun gassed.

Did you guys notice that all the commentators were saying it was close, but chuck got beat all three rounds.

Notice they didn't do that closing statements things. I guess no one knew what to say.

Comment

Like I said before and many times over, Chuck needs to leave Hackelman and start training with people that can push him. He is top dog at The Pit and no one is pushing him.

Comment

i missed the post fight interviews can someone hook it up with what was said from both fighters.....

Comment

I would think that PRIDE fighters would have some trouble adjusting

especially Shogun ... because when I saw him destroy Rampage ... a big part of his offense was his kicks to the head, while the fighter is on knees and down (generally speaking) .. there was like a 30 second segment where Shogun was just kicking the **** outta Rampage . literally

Rampage couldn't even get up .. because he would be swamped with kicks to the face ... which would be illigal in the UFC

so at least offensively I would think thats a huge adjustment to make .. don't have interviews .. but here are some ""s from the post fight

"We knew that Liddell has one style and he sticks with one style," Jardine told Sherdog.com after the fight. "I knew that if I move and take some angles on him and keep my head moving going that I might have a chance to get to him. And that's what I tried to do for all three rounds."

"I got booed and it was like a church when I walked into the ring," said Jardine (13-3-1), who redeemed himself after losing to Houston Alexander the same night Liddell fell to Jackson. "No one really cared about me. At the end when I raised my hand and everyone went crazy, I knew I won the fight."

Comment

thx homie......

Comment

Originally posted by living_legend View Post
                  thx homie......
                  no prob. if you notice the .com in the actual quote

thats the website I found it from... its a 4 minute interview with Jardine and pretty much says the same thing .. Jardine doesn't know who he wants to face next, but he wants it to be a top LHW .. and sometime down the line wants a rematch with Houston Alexander

**I think we'll have trouble finding an interview with Chuck Liddell

Comment

all the pride fighters that have fought in the ufc just dont look like them selfs. almost like they get paid off or something.

Comment

Always thought Chuck was overrated he had some good wins against Ortiz, but was never really impressed with him. Now Jardine beating him is crazy. Either he's lost his confidence after Rampage or he took Jardine lightly, could have been a combination of both.

Comment

Working...
                      X