Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chuck is a LOSER!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we might see somethink like Jardine vs Rampage Jackson and Griffin vs Silva?

Comment

Originally posted by MJ406 View Post
      granted he was the poster boy of the MMA and all.
      Which I find kind of odd given that he doesn't seem to have much of a personality. I find Rampage a much better ambassador for the sport as he is humorous as well as a mean bastard.

Comment

What is the 30 second recap of the fight? HOW DID IT GO?

Comment

Originally posted by Mozza View Post
          Which I find kind of odd given that he doesn't seem to have much of a personality. I find Rampage a much better ambassador for the sport as he is humorous as well as a mean bastard.
          Read my past posts, son. Chuck was a puppet.

Comment

attitude

Originally posted by robot_monkey View Post
            Read my past posts, son. Chuck was a puppet.

he's very boring with his talk. "im gonna knock him out in the 1st round"

i know saying this now means jack **** .. but compare the interviews with Chuck when he was fighting Ortiz .. to the ones before UFC 71 vs Rampage

in all the interviews hyping Liddell/Ortiz 2 ... Chuck just had this confidence like he straight up knew he would win .. no questions asked (not saying it was cocky, annoying or anything)
            but hands down Chuck knew he would beat Ortiz again

compared to the Rampage interviews Liddell would say the exact same stuff. about getting a KO in the first round .. but it didn't sound nearly as convincing.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ406 View Post
              he's very boring with his talk. "im gonna knock him out in the 1st round"

i know saying this now means jack **** .. but compare the interviews with Chuck when he was fighting Ortiz .. to the ones before UFC 71 vs Rampage

in all the interviews hyping Liddell/Ortiz 2 ... Chuck just had this confidence like he straight up knew he would win .. no questions asked (not saying it was cocky, annoying or anything)
              but hands down Chuck knew he would beat Ortiz again

compared to the Rampage interviews Liddell would say the exact same stuff. about getting a KO in the first round .. but it didn't sound nearly as convincing.
              I remember watching Liddell v Rampage and one of the commentators made the absurd comment that "Liddell looks totally focused whereas Rampage looks a little nervous." Nothing could have been further from the truth. Liddell looked like a condemned man on death row as he made his way to the octagon while Jackson was lapping it up. When the two of them went head to head before the fight Rampage looked like he was about to tear Chuck's head off and Chuck looked like he knew Rampage was about to decapitate him but put on a forced half-smirk as if to look confident and assured but it was so obviously put on that Rampage must have known then and there that he was going to win.

Comment

where does Machida fit into the mix? he won again tonight too.

Comment

Houston Alexander is gonna crush them all ! That guy is a monster !

Comment

Chuck fears Rampage

no kidding ... Liddell looked absolutly terrified

Chuck spend the first minute of the fight constantly on the move. and when Rampage flurried back, got the hell outta there (obviously not on that right hook to the jaw)

but regarding who gets the next crack at LHW title

Forrest and Jardine both make good claims .. so why not have them fight each other for it (I know its a rematch)..

and have Wandy/Ramage?

cuz if Chuck won .. he woulda fought Wandy.

either way things are a hell of a lot more interesting . because both favorites (Liddell, Shogun) lost

Comment

wanderlei silva is the next big debut. Wonder if he learned any lessons fron watching his boy shogun go down?

Comment

Working...
                      X