No announcement yet.

Matt Lindland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Lindland

He was at the top of his game last night. Lindland was in total control of that whole fight. Half way through i really think Baroni wanted to give up. He definetly brought the pain to Baroni. For me that was the best fight of the night.

Easily the best fight of the night.

I tip my hat to Lindland.

Comment

He should get a shot at busta.

Comment

Its too bad that fight didn't go 3 rounds.

Lindland won the first 2 rounds easily. Baroni won the third.

I wanted more

Comment

You mean 5 rounds Creed.

Busta would own Matt again.

Comment

The only person that could beat Busta at 185 is Dan Henderson

Comment

Dan's a bad mofo, but I don't think he can beat busta though.

Comment

Lindland won round two easily, but the the other two rounds he won by slimmer margins, IMO. I think he should've won round three decisively, had it not been for Big John. Lindland had Baroni pinned against the fence and was elbowing him, busting him up pretty good. I have no idea why Big John separated them. That was uncalled for.

I don't know about you, but I think Big John is a bad ref. He's screwed up too many times. In the Mir vs. Freeman fight, he gave Mir too much time to recover when he was clearly out on his feet. That fight should've been stopped earlier. In the Lindland vs. Busta fight, Busta had an armbar locked in on Lindland and Lindland tapped. But for some reason, Big John ignored it and stood them up again.

Comment

Working...
                X