No announcement yet.

UFC Heavyweight Title- Whos got next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC Heavyweight Title- Whos got next?

Who do you guys think is gonna get the next shot at the UFC Heavyweight title? I say sign Heath and give him the next shot, don't know if he's under contract @ Pride or not.

Also, do you guys think Lawler could drop to 155 and fight for the lightweight title? He's so skinny looking already and about 5'10", so I doubt it, just a thought. I've heard rumors about Hughes going up to middleweight then Lawler could get his shot @ 170.

I don't think Lawler has the right build for 155. They need someone (Pulver,Ludwig,) to step up because it doesn't look good at LW now. Both Penn and Uno looked bad and that's the best they have?

Comment

give me 5 years

Comment

It'll probably be Gan McGee and it will probably change hands again. I think McGee's up for the shot. I think Tank should fight Cabbage at 42 and then fight Ricco for challenger to the belt. Maybe he'll even have a rematch w/ Rizzo. Though I think Rizzo needs to high tail it to Pride.

Comment

Pizzo needs to fight. All he does it counter. Throw some damn punches!

Comment

Originally posted by Rock Dog
            It'll probably be Gan McGee and it will probably change hands again. I think McGee's up for the shot. I think Tank should fight Cabbage at 42 and then fight Ricco for challenger to the belt. Maybe he'll even have a rematch w/ Rizzo. Though I think Rizzo needs to high tail it to Pride.
            If Tank gets a title shot, I don't think I'll ever watch the UFC again. He should fight Rizzo in a loser retires from UFC match. And I don't think a Tank- Ricco fight would last much longer than Mir- Tank. I don't care if Tank benches 1000 lbs., he wasn't a great fighter 7 years ago, and he sure as hell aint any better now.

Comment

Top guys IMO (no order):
              McGee
              Mir
              Vladdy
              Orlovski

Comment

The next shot should probably go to either McGee, Matyushenko or Arlovski if he wins his next fight. Mir probably needs another fight before he gets the shot.

Comment

Orlovski has a good style for beating Tim. He's good standing (will be even better than Rizzo due to his aggressiveness in the next few years), and can also pull out subs when he needs to. He's also big and strong, the new Barnett/Rodriguez mold.

Comment

After much thought today, the only guy who has earned a shot is.... Ricco, he should get a rematch, and the UFC needs to sign some damn heavies.

Guys in Pride who would be UFC HW Champ.
                    1) Nog
                    2) Sapp
                    3) Heath
                    4) Mirko
                    5) Sperry
                    6) Fedor
                    7) Semmy
                    8) Igor?

Comment

Working...
                    X