No announcement yet.

Mia St. John Considering MMA Jump

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mia St. John Considering MMA Jump

According to the Arizona Republic, Mia St. John, one of most recognizable female fighters in the game, is considering a move to mixed martial arts.

[details]

She needs better agents.

Comment

Yeah, loved her in playboy, but she is too old in my opinion to be jumping into the MMA circuit. She would get rocked!

Comment

Originally posted by Palma View Post
        Yeah, loved her in playboy, but she is too old in my opinion to be jumping into the MMA circuit. She would get rocked!
        No such thing as too old.

sparsely skilled maybe, but not too old.

Besides, it's in the money mark's promotion, so I don't see her facing anyone of real skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Royal Burnell View Post
          No such thing as too old.

sparsely skilled maybe, but not too old.

Besides, it's in the money mark's promotion, so I don't see her facing anyone of real skill.
          Then why even bother if the competition is not even worth it. Who wants to pay money to watch another circus side-show! She's had her day in the sun and I think its' giving the sport a bad image. What's next! Friggin, Don " The Dragon" Wilson coming out of retirement to do an MMA bout cause he needs a pay day too!

Comment

Originally posted by Palma View Post
            Then why even bother if the competition is not even worth it. Who wants to pay money to watch another circus side-show! She's had her day in the sun and I think its' giving the sport a bad image. What's next! Friggin, Don " The Dragon" Wilson coming out of retirement to do an MMA bout cause he needs a pay day too!
            Wise Man say "Rube born every Minute"

And no offense to Boxing writers in the know, but you know the Boxing Media is going to be all over this like fat kids on cake.

That's all that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Royal Burnell View Post
              Wise Man say "Rube born every Minute"

And no offense to Boxing writers in the know, but you know the Boxing Media is going to be all over this like fat kids on cake.

That's all that matters.
              Arfraid to admit it friend, but you are 100% correct on that!

Comment

Working...
              X