No announcement yet.

Brock Lesner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brock Lesner

Lesner is a beast and beat a very big giant, could this be Brocks calling and will we ever see him in the Octagon..... He seems to be very strong and the way he speared ol'dude and bodyed him was impressive dudes head was up and basically on Lesners chest in the past when guys are like that you see no results but Brock is so powerful he made dude tapp with somewhat like 2 inch punches

Depends on the money and the challenge. His first win wasn't that impressive. He was fighting a can. I'll have a better answer if and when he fights real talent.

Comment

His training partner, Brock "Grand" Larson....WOW!

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIAM View Post
        Lesner is a beast and beat a very big giant, could this be Brocks calling and will we ever see him in the Octagon..... He seems to be very strong and the way he speared ol'dude and bodyed him was impressive dudes head was up and basically on Lesners chest in the past when guys are like that you see no results but Brock is so powerful he made dude tapp with somewhat like 2 inch punches

First off, Brock beat no giant and I wish it would have been the Korean giant he had fought cause I really wanted to see what Brock had to offer. That Asian taxi driver they put in front of him that evening was a sparring session fro Brock. I think he has the tolls to be a star in MMA, but I want to see him face someone with some experience. I think a match with Cabbage would be a good fight for Brock or even Tank Abbott.

Comment

Originally posted by Palma View Post
          That Asian taxi driver they put in front of him that evening was a sparring session fro Brock.
          hahaha nice one man, yes brock did ok against a can but that hong boy wasnt much either...just a big jap, probably no different from what he fought, just a bit bigger.

Comment

Not to mention that Min Soo Kim probably didn't train at all and wasn't prepared for the fight. He looked so out of shape and lethargic walking to that ring. Don't forget that Min Soo Kim was just thrown at Brock last minute, after "medics" wouldn't allow Brock's scheduled opponent (the 7'2" Hong Man Choi) to fight.

Not taking anything away from brock, but these guys like Hong Man can't be taken seriously in MMA. The fights can be fun to watch, but that's about it. They just gave Brock a free-bee and now he's being looked at as a potential big fight prospect.

Here's a cool Hong Man Choi mismatch fight. Pretty good fight, but I just don't understand how the big man could not finish this little guy quickly. Little guy has tremendous heart.

Comment

Hong Man Choi is a two time Sirum champ. Sirum is like GR Wrestling, but in a big sand box. He also was K-1 Korea champ.

Choi has the skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Royal Burnell View Post
                Hong Man Choi is a two time Sirum champ. Sirum is like GR Wrestling, but in a big sand box. He also was K-1 Korea champ.

Choi has the skills.
                I heard he was a 2 time won ton soup champ too.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
                  i thing if brock wanted to he could make a lot of money in the ufc a be a champ but his heart is in pro wrestlings
                  That's why he left the 'E in the middle of his contract.

That Brock. Always dedicated to what his heart tells him.

Comment

Working...
                  X