No announcement yet.

Gonzaga v Couture

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonzaga v Couture

What do you folks think? i know coutures the underdog but i just think the guys amazing. He's in such great shape for his age and is a seriously game fighter..

I don't know about this one, I will go with Randy. He is just about the smartest strategist out there in the MMA world. He may not have the fire power of some of the younger heavyweights out there, but like a great general, he has battle field experience that is second to none!

Comment

cant go wrong with the natural
      yes he is great shape but the question is how long will that last, his age caught up to him already but is still strong as hell.
      afraid it will run out soon...maybe after this gonzaga fight he may lose the belt...."maybe"

Comment

yea hes the underdog but i go for randy still. he seemed abit worried at first but he gots what it takes to beat gonzaga

Comment

The man is bigger than Gonzaga. He isn't afraid of Gonzaga. He will beat Gonzaga. Gonzaga will take it easy on him because he has much respect for Couture and he appreciates his call on his win over Fillipovic.

Comment

Originally posted by robot_monkey View Post
            The man is bigger than Gonzaga. He isn't afraid of Gonzaga. He will beat Gonzaga. Gonzaga will take it easy on him because he has much respect for Couture and he appreciates his call on his win over Fillipovic.
            couture is bigger than gonzaga? hmmm

Comment

Its hard to pick against Randy because everytime you do he wins, so in this case im not picking anyone

Comment

Originally posted by robot_monkey View Post
                You mean Cro Cop?
                And Randy is not bigger than Ganzaga.

Comment

Originally posted by PHX_NINJA View Post
                  You mean Cro Cop?
                  And Randy is not bigger than Ganzaga.
                  cro cop is a nickname smart guy

Comment

Originally posted by MBL View Post
                    cro cop is a nickname smart guy
                    I pretty much figured that. Everyone knows him as Mirko Cro Cop not Fillipovic. *******.

Comment

Working...
                    X