Brock Lesnar MMA Debut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brock Lesnar MMA Debut

It took just about 1 minute for Lesnar to take down last minute sub,
    Min Soo Kim. Lesnar quickly took Kim down into full guard, and let his fists fly, prompting Kim to Tap Out.

ROUND 1: They rub faces in the staredown and separate. Lesnar barely touches gloves and moves forward, getting an immediate takedown. Lesnar throws side punches in the half guard and tries to pass to side mount. Lesnar still trying to pull his foot out and finally does getting a full mount. Lesnar lands some punches while trying to push Kim's head down and Kim taps out. Kim is now 2-9 in MMA.
    Lesnar said he will continue to fight.

hahaha poor play by play.

BTW who thinks the entrance was toooo long?

Comment

From watching the video it appears that Brock is pretty close to him in terms of height.

Comment

now thats what you call one way traffic!!

Comment

Wasn't he supposee to fight some 7'5 ape? That's why I commented about the height difference. it wasn't til later after viewing the video that i discovered it wasn't the Korean giant. I am sure he would have been a more formidable opponent for Brock.

Comment

Originally posted by Palma View Post
            Wasn't he supposee to fight some 7'5 ape? That's why I commented about the height difference. it wasn't til later after viewing the video that i discovered it wasn't the Korean giant. I am sure he would have been a more formidable opponent for Brock.
            he didnt get approved for a license, but he entered with the japanese guy that fought brock.
            I thought it was funny when Brock was at the stare down...1st he looked pissed then calmed down and smiled like he was joking.
            He shouldve kept with the imtimadating staredown, he's a monster.

Comment

but i guess he didnt want to make a bad 1 impression in the mma world, so thats ok, good show of respect by brock that night.

Comment

Working...
              X