No announcement yet.

Royce Gracie Gets Revenge on Sakuraba

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royce Gracie Gets Revenge on Sakuraba

He just won a three round unanimous decision over Sakuraba to get revenge after seven years.

what about brock lesner

Comment

Lesner won by KO in like a minute

Comment

lesnar had some pretty ****ing hard punches on the ground.
        funny how brock and bill goldberg mentioned pro wreslting all the time ..
        and bill goldberg said ufc like so many times....and he called saku sockye. LOL

Comment

Was the Gracie fight exciting I heard it was boring and there was not very much action?

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
            Was the Gracie fight exciting I heard it was boring and there was not very much action?
            just watched it on youtube, I thought it wasnt a bad fight but the crowed was booing. Wish Saku could've done more, but I really think its time for him to retire, hes had so many wars and the lack of blood flow to the brain thingy can't be good.

Comment

Man, Brock went through that opponent with extreme ease. I think he will be a future star or even MMA champion one day. Gracie / Sakuraba was a sleeper! Overall, I think it was a pretty lame night for that organization. One fight was too fast and the other too long and uneventful. I hope the Mercer and Kimbo fight will be better.

Comment

Working...
              X