No announcement yet.

Tommy Morrison Wants UFC Champ Chuck Liddell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommy Morrison Wants UFC Champ Chuck Liddell

It was reported in the Arizona Republic, that former WBO heavyweight champion Tommy Morrison (48-3, 42KOs) is ready to make his debut in mixed martial arts, with a goal in mind of eventually landing a fight with UFC light heavyweight champion Chuck "Iceman" Liddell. [details]

wow, He is actually a fighter I thought He was just a actor For Rocky 5. Nice record too.
    Chuck was all high on drugs too when he mentioned Tommny Morrison lol.
    How old is the guy.

Comment

So he doesn't have the HIV virus anymore in his system??

I do not understand, how is it possible to be infected by the virus and then not be infected. That sounds really fishy!

Comment

Originally posted by Palma View Post

I do not understand, how is it possible to be infected by the virus and then not be infected. That sounds really fishy!
        Maybe he has connections with Magic Johnson and scored a cure

Comment

Originally posted by Palma View Post

HIV tests don't test for HIV. They test for signs of HIV and there are at least two tests to take that look for different things. A person can get a false positive meaning the first test is positive but the next is negative, but a person can never get a false negative. The only way to get a false negative is if the virus was still in incubation.

Comment

With all the cuts in MMA there is no way they should allow him to fight he has HIV. I sure as hell wouldn't fight him and get HIV from his cuts.

Comment

Smacks of desperation if you ask me, his time has gone.

Plus wouldn't he be in the higher weight division to Chuck Liddell?

Comment

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
                wow, He is actually a fighter I thought He was just a actor For Rocky 5. Nice record too.
                Chuck was all high on drugs too when he mentioned Tommny Morrison lol.
                How old is the guy.
                He is 38.

I think he realises he will never be a force in boxing again and wants to fight elsewhere.

Comment

There's no way he is getting into the UFC. Myabe a few of the smaller shows, but no way UFC.

Comment

Originally posted by MickyHatton View Post
                    Smacks of desperation if you ask me, his time has gone.

Plus wouldn't he be in the higher weight division to Chuck Liddell?
                    Chuck at 205 which is light hw, but it should be close enough. It seems like people tend to think chuck is smaller than he really is, hes not a huge guy but he is 6'2 and a solid 205. Cro cop is the same height and isnt a huge hw either.

I also dont feel like Morrison should be fighting though, especially mma.

Comment

Working...
                    X