• Ufc 72

Date: June 16th
    Viewed: Live on Spike TV

Victory

Rich Franklin vs. Martin Kampmann
    Forrest Griffin vs. Hector Ramirez
    Tyson Griffin vs. Clay Guida
    Eddie Sanchez vs. Colin Robinson

looks pretty bad right now..If anyone read any rumors of anymore fights please post thanks.

Im looking forward to franklin/kampmann. Especially if it is a standup war. Also Guida/Griffin could be a kickass fight

Comment

Never saw Kampmann fight yet...but I recieved a email today about it for ticket sales. He was on there and never seen him or heard of him yet.

Comment

He has won his first 3 fights in the UFC including a decision over highly touted prospect Thailes Letes and a nice sub victory over Drew Mcfedries at UFC 68. Guy has some good skills. I interviewed him for a different site and when its done being edited, ill PM you a link if you want to get to know more about him

Comment

alright that sounds ok to me man...mustve been on the prilimanary bouts then cause i never saw him fight yet, but from what u say im looking forward to it. Well he's figthing Rich Franklin so he has to be a alright fighter, not unless Dana White if giving him another can fighter.

Comment

are u serious ? another one on spike tv ??

Comment

Looks like a poor card to me,they will have to drop the ticket prices (compared to ufc 70) if they expect it to be a sell out.

Comment

Originally posted by punchDrUnK MONK View Post
                are u serious ? another one on spike tv ??
                The European UFCs were originally supposed to be aired by HBO, but the deal fell through. However, that has since been rectified and they this will be the last numbered free event.

Comment

Working...
                X