No announcement yet.

Frank Owning Baroni.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank Owning Baroni.

Yeah I never saw that until late. I knew he called him out, but that really settled that. I don't think Phil was up to the task, LOL.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

They are fighting June 22. This fight was supposed to happen instead of that ridiculous Renzo Gracie fight where Frank got DQ'd.

Comment

Originally posted by Harms View Post
      They are fighting June 22. This fight was supposed to happen instead of that ridiculous Renzo Gracie fight where Frank got DQ'd.
      Are you serious? Did you read that on Sherdog or what? That's badass.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

It’s been known for a while, happening at the next Elite XC/Skrikeforce event.

Baroni UD…

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...hamrock+baroni

How in the hell did this slip by me?

Comment

I don’t remember that thread neither, yet it appears I posted in it, wired.

Oh, and not forgetting this…

Comment

To me it's good v.s. bad here.

All the stuff Baroni has talked in the past about how he loves hurting people, coupled with Frank's class makes this an important fight to me.

Baroni is a tough bastard and all I just don't really like him. I hope Frank teaches that juicer a lesson: "Representing MMA the right way".

Comment

Yeah i've seen this vid. before, pretty funny. Franks got some personallity, love the "steroni" part.

Comment

Originally posted by baserocks View Post
                  Yeah i've seen this vid. before, pretty funny. Franks got some personallity, love the "steroni" part.
                  He's the one of the two brothers that people liked in School.

Ken: "SCREW THIS I'M GOING TO SHOOT THIS PLACE UP"

Frank: "Ken, would you just settle down. You aren't helping things".

Comment

wasnt Phil Baroni arrested? not sure if this was long ago or recently, but he threatened a police officer or some **** like that:s

Comment

Working...
                    X