No announcement yet.

Will CroCop and Liddell fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will CroCop and Liddell fight?

Will Liddell ever be put to the test? Considering Randleman took out CroCop, it is not a long shot for Liddell to compete with CroCop. CroCop is aggressives, while Liddell is a counter striker. Their style plays into each others. They are both kick boxers. Liddell can throw some good leg kicks, and spinning back kicks and fists. CroCop has a good roundhouse kick. They both can strike, one hits with overhands and side shots and the other comes straight forward. They both are calm and calculating. I think this will be the match of the century and will allow Liddell to truly shine. But it will only happen if CroCop beats Randy, and that my friend is why the match was proposed to begin with. Dana White always makes sure he has some cards, and that is the sign of a great business man.

I think he will be put to the test against Rampage in UFC 71. Chuck has said he wants to fight Crocop, Silva, Shogun, and Fedor. I think it might get pretty rough for him, but I think they would all be good fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Harms View Post
      I think he will be put to the test against Rampage in UFC 71. Chuck has said he wants to fight Crocop, Silva, Shogun, and Fedor. I think it might get pretty rough for him, but I think they would all be good fights.
      Chuck Liddel is gon knock out Rampage, this aint the same Chuck Rampage fought years ago and Rampage will soon find out.

Comment

Cro Cop wants the HW title, their saying the winner of the up coming UFC 70 will get a shot at Randy.

Comment

Lidell Is A Good Striker

Comment

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
            Chuck Liddel is gon knock out Rampage, this aint the same Chuck Rampage fought years ago and Rampage will soon find out.
            liddell was better when he was younger

Comment

Originally posted by robot_monkey View Post
              liddell was better when he was younger
              Better as in more Conditioned? Young Bones? Chuck now knows more about the game, more experience. Every figher improves but Chuck has shown alot against the best in the UFC, he's beaten the best and now he has new challenges and should be interesting. With all the Pride fighters that can compete for the belt are higher up in the ranks than rampage. Im pulling for Chuck on this, but we can all expect upsets nowadays.
              When u say he was better when he was younger is not how it works for some people in this sport, GSP is a great fighter and will become better as he gets OLDER and MATURED in this mma sport.
              You cause You Think" chuck was better when he was younger dont change anything about this fight, anything can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
                Better as in more Conditioned? Young Bones? Chuck now knows more about the game, more experience. Every figher improves but Chuck has shown alot against the best in the UFC, he's beaten the best and now he has new challenges and should be interesting. With all the Pride fighters that can compete for the belt are higher up in the ranks than rampage. Im pulling for Chuck on this, but we can all expect upsets nowadays.
                When u say he was better when he was younger is not how it works for some people in this sport, GSP is a great fighter and will become better as he gets OLDER and MATURED in this mma sport.
                You cause You Think" chuck was better when he was younger dont change anything about this fight, anything can happen.
                I totally agree. I think experience is extremely underrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Harms View Post
                  if he beats rampage then those 4 would that make him the G.O.A.T?
                  i'm completely ignorant of MMA but those names are all familiar to me and if he beat them all combined with his already impressive record.. shut me down nicely if i deserve it

Comment

From UFCjunkie.com it is rather old and you have to search the archives for it.

UFC light heavyweight champion Chuck “The Iceman” Liddell was on a Sirius satellite radio program today for a segment with Bubba the Love Sponge, and when asked, “What’s going to happen after you kick Rampage’s ass?” Liddell proceeded to call out his desired opponents in order.

“I want Cro Cop first, then Rampage, then Wanderlei, and then to finish I want Fedor,” Liddell said.

Comment

Working...
                    X