• Show
Clear All

• Butterbean subs ZULU

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance...n-vs-zuluzinho

War Bean!!

LOFL. Bean the submission master

Comment

Bean is the real deal.

And i forgot about this whole thing with the recent ufc and boxing stuff, ****, Sok beat Arona to, there’s no stopping him, “The BTT Killer” should be his new nickname.

Comment

butterbean fought pretty well. Those guys are ****ing disgusting though, i must say.

Comment

ok im really out of the loop cuz i cannot believe i just saw butterbean fight mma!!!! and he won by submission on top of that!!! how rich...lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Liaison View Post
            Bean is the real deal.
            Yes he is.

He seems to be an updated version Bean 2.0 because he looks meaner, his body seems stronger believe it or not, and he showed a ground game.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I bet on Bean by KO/TKO in first, Bean doing a submission is more awkward then Bob Sapp doing that armbar. I have to say, I never would have thought bean could actually execute subs. WOW..... WOW......

Comment

That was great........

Comment

JUI JISTU BEAN!!! but it was Zulu, if anyone else that has more mma experience the bean wouldve been done early...correct me if im wrong but lil Genki Sudo beat him and BB is 400 pounds. Super HW vs LW thats how much better mma is than boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by dave777 View Post
                    thanks for the link...

Comment

Working...
                    X