No announcement yet.

Charlie Zelenoff Signature!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Zelenoff Signature!

I finally got my Charlie Zelenoff signature! Now NSB will have to constantly acknowledge the G that is Charlie "Vicious" Z! Can anyone give me a brief catchup summary on what's new with Charlie? I know he recently stopped posting on NSB after a falling out with a lot of the posters. Also, that he is in contract disputes with Stacy Goodson. Has he managed to get out of his contract? When is his next fight?

That's a classic sig right there Drew.

Comment

whats his record first of all?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        whats his record first of all?
        0-1 Here's the fight

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post

That's a classic sig right there Drew.
          Thanks man. I had been dyin to get my hands on one forever. I wanted to be the first person with a Pro-Zelenoff signature.. I was offering 100K for one and for the longest time, everyone was fearing Big-Z. Finally someone stepped up to the plate. Z = Beast.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
            Thanks man. I had been dyin to get my hands on one forever. I wanted to be the first person with a Pro-Zelenoff signature.. I was offering 100K for one and for the longest time, everyone was fearing Big-Z. Finally someone stepped up to the plate. Z = Beast.
            Heard he was hanging up the gloves. Joining the military. I doubt he's really serious about it though.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
              Heard he was hanging up the gloves. Joining the military. I doubt he's really serious about it though.
              He's got a camouflouge fatigues t-shirt.. Say it ain't so charlie! those poor afganis!

Comment

Working...
              X