Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The real reason why charlie hates ESB`ers....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
    If your friend Hillbilly is genuinely upset then let him fight his own battles, preferably in real life and not online.
    He would have fought his battle in real life on June 20th, if Zelenoff hadn't had the fight canceled.

That he wasn't allowed to because Cowardly Charlie wanted a stiff instead is what this is all about.

Comment

Originally posted by Max05 View Post
      Thanks for posting that....that IS a classic thread!

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
        you ....are a sad sad person

i imagine your mommy and daddy expected better than to have a son who sits on the internet and criticizes someone your jealous of .

sad **** , you have no life , just die
        Funny how you use to do the same thing..I recall several diss posts towards charlie from you... So now I see you owned yourself by saying that..Lol....Did you ever get your Z-train t-shirt you were begging him for????

Comment

Originally posted by king09 View Post
          Funny how you use to do the same thing..I recall several diss posts towards charlie from you... So now I see you owned yourself by saying that..Lol....Did you ever get your Z-train t-shirt you were begging him for????
          He begged for a Z shirt?:gay:

Comment

R.I.P ZAKMAN Floyd JOY

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
              your a poof ,typical Cumguzzler , how can you breath for all that **** sucking you do ??

why direct people to another thread ? .....you do it cause you cant communicate , you want make a point but cant type to do so

your a prick and so is everyone of you ESB ****s ,without charlie you guys have NO LIFE
              I have more of a life than Chuckles.

I can communicate more than him too and you.:****you:

I joined here before Charlie ran his mouth so i ain't following from ESB either.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingrob View Post
                Charlie is attempting to find an online community that will embrace him because Charlie is a very lonely kid who has no friends and needs reassurance from people with no ID and screen names.

Charlie is seeking people that will believe his lies and inflate his ego.

Over at ESB, we have found out so many things about Charlie that he does not want getting out. That is why he is so defensive against ESB`ers.

He started an account over at world boxing forums and was coming off as a squeaky clean kid who is trying to start a boxing career. Once the members saw his videos, they started making fun of him and he got banned for excessive profanities.

So as you can see, Charlie is just trying to cover up things about himself and his past that us ESB`er already know about him and that is why he gets pist off when he sees us here.
                he just need attention like a *****

Comment

Working...
                X