Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie Smellincock..Don't you realize your "internet fame" is over with now???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingrob View Post
    What about the bet *****?
    WHAT BET???????????? U stupid Mutha****errrr what bet????????????????????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
      WHAT BET???????????? U stupid Mutha****errrr what bet????????????????????????????????????
      Wheres my points, *****???You got only a couple of hours left or else your gonna get punished... You and your family

Comment

Originally posted by king09 View Post
        Wheres my points, *****???You got only a couple of hours left or else your gonna get punished... You and your family
        dont u ever talk about my family or Ill rape your Mother, and shoot your dad with a 9 millimeter bitttch DONT U EVER EVER mention my family in your filthy mouth u ****king punk qween09, Ill go to st.louis and roll 20 deep On your ass homie

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
          dont u ever talk about my family or Ill rape your Mother, and shoot your dad with a 9 millimeter bitttch DONT U EVER EVER mention my family in your filthy mouth u ****king punk qween09, Ill go to st.louis and roll 20 deep On your ass homie
          Lol...The uneducated loser can't even spell "queen".. If you're gonna try and diss me, at least don't make yourself look dumb in the process..Jeez, even third grade spelling bees know how to spell QUEEN

Comment

Originally posted by king09 View Post
            Lol...The uneducated loser can't even spell "queen".. If you're gonna try and diss me, at least don't make yourself look dumb in the process..Jeez, even third grade spelling bees know how to spell QUEEN
            What is really funny is that he can`t even figure out how to use the spell check feature. I guess spell check is not Zelenoff proof........

Comment

get a life king09.
              you are nothing but a hater fool.
              do Z-TRAIN a favor and kill yourself king09!

Comment

Originally posted by LA BAD BOY View Post
                get a life king09.
                you are nothing but a hater fool.
                do Z-TRAIN a favor and kill yourself king09!
                Please groupie..Don't even think of coming at me..You'll be shut down faster than Amir Khan..You're nothin' but Charlies muppet who follows him around does and whatever to please him...And I do mean WHATEVER...

Comment

I know you angry at Z-MAN cuz he RON JEREMY your mom.

Comment

Proof is in that Zelenoff ducked Hillbilly Pimp. I want my $500 bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by LA BAD BOY View Post
                      I know you angry at Z-MAN cuz he RON JEREMY your mom.
                      You spend all day jocking charlies nuts and sticking up for him.. Why?? You don't know that loser..A "yo momma" insult you just threw my way?? Lol..Please boy, you got a long way to go to be able to battle me...So just go on somewhere and make another charlie Z love video before I make sure your ass gets banned again..You'd hate to lose all them points wouldn't you????

Comment

Working...
                      X