No announcement yet.

charlie zelenoff is gonna pay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by floydjoy View Post
    this kid wont come out to our part anymore, he only goes to boxercise gym and b-ball court. he knows why he wont come anywhere else

he didnt tell u about it though im guessing! the ****ing ******!!
    Please do share!!!!!

Comment

hey coward, i called u out and offered u places RIGHT NEXT TO WHERE U LIVE. u coming u ***it? u ignoring my pms and replies, i want a groveling apology or ill come and find ur ass

Comment

charlie zelenoff is gonna pay
        ****, when I first saw this thread, I thought it meant Charlie was gonna pay me that $500 bucks he owes me from ducking out on the Hillbilly Pimp fight!

But I agree, FJ, you should make a video, maybe something like Acuma, where you expose Charlie for the coward he is.

You will join a long line of challenges Zelenoff has ducked.

Comment

i got a fight coming Up U ****king ******s why would I waste my time Killing some idiot....... or beating his ass, U stupid ****kks just still trying to get Under my skin..........

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
            i got a fight coming Up U ****king ******s why would I waste my time Killing some idiot....... or beating his ass, U stupid ****kks just still trying to get Under my skin..........
            U ****ING *****

**** OUT *****

u wont show up u ****ing ******!

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
              Your a joke. You say your gonna smash anyone anytime....

Then a challenge is presented and you hide behind your set up fight.

You my friend are gayer than gay itself..........

Comment

U ****ING *****

**** OUT *****

u wont show up u ****ing ******!
                Told you this coward would duck you. Just like he ducked Acuma, ducked Bazooka, ducked Fafafooey, and most blatantly of all, ducked Hillbilly Pimp.

Zelenoff RUNS from more fights than he's ever in. And the one's he does take are one's he thinks he's sure to win.

Comment

dont worry, i know where he lives, his courts is right behind his ****ing house and his gym is quite far away from his house.

los angeles hollywood gym right? is that what mo is in? ur ****ed boy

Comment

dont worry, i know where he lives, his courts is right behind his ****ing house and his gym is quite far away from his house.

los angeles hollywood gym right? is that what mo is in? ur ****ed boy
                    Dude, if you beat the **** out of this punk, please have it filmed. There are a lot of people on the net who would take a LOT of satisfaction from this after what he did to Hillbilly Pimp.

Comment

this kid wont come out to our part anymore, he only goes to boxercise gym and b-ball court. he knows why he wont come anywhere else

he didnt tell u about it though im guessing! the ****ing ******!!
                      He hangs out at Tigers Gym on Wilshire.

Comment

Working...
                      X