Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie Zelenoff..This is a E-point robbery!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Zelenoff..This is a E-point robbery!!!!!!!!!!

Give me all your points or you will suffer..You don't use them anyways..If I don't recieve them by Friday then I will be forced to flood TPS with hate threads, your phone number and address will be posted as well. Then I will put my photoshop skills to test with your pics....I will then use them pics to create a sissy profile for you on myspace where I will also send your ex-girlfriend a long sobbing message on how you miss her..Your whole E-life as you know it will come crashing down..So be smart about this..
    Last edited by KING 2K10; 05-13-2009, 11:17 PM.

Originally posted by king09 View Post
    Give me all your points or you will suffer..You don't use them anyways..If I don't recieve them by Friday then I will be forced to flood TPS with hate threads, your phone number and address will be posted as well. Then I will put my photoshop skills to test with your pics....I will then use them pics to create a sissy profile for you on myspace where I will also send your ex-girlfriend a long sobbing message on how you miss her..Your whole E-life as you know it will come crashing down..So be smart about this..
    heyy U mother****kker King09 wtf i dont even use these points i dont go on boxingscenne as much, see what I mean random threat, and now u wonder why I go balistic On the haters??????? u ****king Punk.... why would I give u all my points i dont even know how da **** to do that....... U cokcsuckkker why starting **** with me huh???? why bittch got tired of me being polite on here and want me to go ballistic On everyone U stupid ******tt

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
      heyy U mother****kker King09 wtf i dont even use these points i dont go on boxingscenne as much, see what I mean random threat, and now u wonder why I go balistic On the haters??????? u ****king Punk.... why would I give u all my points i dont even know how da **** to do that....... U cokcsuckkker why starting **** with me huh???? why bittch got tired of me being polite on here and want me to go ballistic On everyone U stupid ******tt
      No need to get upset. Just send them over..Click on donate underneath my avatar, then scroll down and type 150000 in the box that says points..Click purchase and your done..I'm letting you keep 4000 of your points here..

Comment

No need to get upset. Just send them over..Click on donate underneath my avatar, then scroll down and type 150000 in the box that says points..Click purchase and your done..I'm letting you keep 4000 of your points here..
        na ****kk U bittch U couldve asked me nicely instead u threaten Me like that outta now where ****kk U mother****ker....Ill Kill U bittch

Comment

na ****kk U bittch U couldve asked me nicely instead u threaten Me like that outta now where ****kk U mother****ker....Ill Kill U bittch
          Charles, don't do this to yourself..I already have some classic ammunition to use.. Don't make me have to spread this out to all the boxing sites....Just give the points up..

The infamous video of you crying

A Charlie Z memorial...R.I.P. chump

Charlie Z music video
          Charlie Zelenoff Music Video

And last but not least..Charlie Z soundboard with a quote from the one and only

http://soundboard.com/sb/zelenoffp4p.aspx

The Charlie Zelenoff soundboard...Fun for any pranks..Just ask Charlie himself....
          u ****king ***ggots trying to get me in trouble huh..... pranking with my own voice.... to other ppl????? Man Im a call the cops on this website.......

More to come...........
          Last edited by KING 2K10; 05-14-2009, 02:53 AM.

Comment

dont give no one Z-MAN your points!

Comment

na this assholle is threatning me over some points , what a ****king Stupid ****k...... at least he couldve asked me In a polite way yet You threaten Me u bitttch ass King 09 Ill ****king slid Your throat U ******.....

Comment

na this assholle is threatning me over some points , what a ****king Stupid ****k...... at least he couldve asked me In a polite way yet You threaten Me u bitttch ass King 09 Ill ****king slid Your throat U ******.....
                In case you forgot, I DID ask you politely the other day.......

Charlie..Let me get your points,bro...You don't use them anyway's..I have some bets to make, including your upcoming fight..
                Sometimes you just gotta demand ****..so are you gonna send them points over now??

Comment

In case you forgot, I DID ask you politely the other day.......

Sometimes you just gotta demand ****..so are you gonna send them points over now??
                  u didnt ask me shhit yesterday U Punkk..... or maybe i missed it since i dont log On boxing scenne too much..... So ****k Off and why should I give my points to You.... i didnt even notice how Many points i have i dont Look into this shhit Much...... 1 more message U send me see what happens U ****king slave

Comment

u didnt ask me shhit yesterday U Punkk..... or maybe i missed it since i dont log On boxing scenne too much..... So ****k Off and why should I give my points to You.... i didnt even notice how Many points i have i dont Look into this shhit Much...... 1 more message U send me see what happens U ****king slave
                    Haha..Oh theres gonna be more messages coming your way if I don't get them points.What are you gonna do about it??I'm the one who holds the cards now.. Oh, that's right, you're gonna come to St.louis and kill me like you said in that PM you sent..And you also said you know cory Stinks..Is he gonna help you murder me?Lol..Before you involve cory in a murder plot, you should tell him to focus on his career after being knocked down in the 1st round by a 23 yr old inexperienced Latimore and how he is hated in STL now..Oh, but that's right, you said Cory spinks could beat PACQUIAO!!!! LMAO

Comment

Working...
                    X