No announcement yet.

Does anyone actually care anymore?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LA BAD BOY View Post
    you lost the bet ZAKMAN so you pay!!!!!!!!!!!!
    On the contrary, I WON. Charlie quit - before the fight even ****ing STARTED!!!! If he had any integrity, he'd send me the 500 bucks. I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

Originally posted by Zakman View Post
      On the contrary, I WON. Charlie quit - before the fight even ****ing STARTED!!!! If he had any integrity, he'd send me the 500 bucks. I'm not holding my breath.
      Zakman If Pimp wouldnt have backed out Like a Lil Punk... I would KO Him and ud stfu

Comment

be a man ZAKMAN a pay your lost bet!

Comment

he did man..... pimps gone, this zakman character got a serious man crush On PIMP its so annoying wow and disgusting, go give him head already U ****ckng ***GITTT

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
            Zakman If Pimp wouldnt have backed out Like a Lil Punk... I would KO Him and ud stfu
            PIMP didn't back out you meth-addled tweaker, he still wants to fight you right now. YOU had Stacy Goodson take him off the card, AGAINST his wishes.

Let me ask you a question. WHO made the final decision, you or Stacy?

Comment

Originally posted by Zakman View Post
              PIMP didn't back out you meth-addled tweaker, he still wants to fight you right now. YOU had Stacy Goodson take him off the card, AGAINST his wishes.

Let me ask you a question. WHO made the final decision, you or Stacy?
              Stacey made the final decision U ******tt..... i tryed keeping Pimp for 1 last time and he said NO..... u lil bitttch watch when I come to new england On my B-ball tour after I win june 20 ure ass is toast U ****king 45 year old son of a bitttch

Comment

Charlie your such a F A G ! I heard your radio show and first off you suck at it and you backout of the fight against Paul...cause you know he's gonna KTFO if you meet him in the ring you glass jawed ****.

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
                  Stacey made the final decision U ******tt..... i tryed keeping Pimp for 1 last time and he said NO....
                  Well, then join the fans in asking Stacy to put Pimp back on the card. That would surely convince people you weren't ducking Paul. It's not just me saying this **** - most of the people who follow the TPS think you're ducking Pimp.

You could prove us all wrong by manning up and demanding to fight Hillbilly Pimp.

Comment

Originally posted by skyler View Post
                    The fight is still ages away.. hillbilly apparently pulled out.. and Charlie Z still sucks ass.. all the hype is gone and iv pretty much lost all interest in seeing Charlie embarass himself again.. the fight should be pushed forward or something.. seriously do you really need to train for 6 months to beat some trailer park ******?
                    Stacy pulled him out of quarrels with ESB actually over avatars he pretends, Paul wants the fight bad still.:

I admit i'm starting to care less about the fight because of that tard Stacy and his illegal and ridiculous demands. He's responsible for the purse and equipment, not the fans! Zak and the guys who are trying to cover Paul's purse have heart but legally it's Stacy's responsibility to!

Comment

Working...
                    X