Sherpakovski

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
    SNIFF SNIFF

He's back ...... i can tell a mile away ,hopefully he and his new alt wont start up again
    Aye mate I believe your right, I just spotted the Username and its bound to be him.

Joined on 04-24-2009.

I had a look through the posts of this certain Username and the person is just making troll threads and building up posts. Also been loged in for hours too !

If we are right and it is him he will be in here soon.

This site is bollocks, they let the same loosers come back time and time again.

IP BAN FOR THE WIN !
    Last edited by The RealDeal; 04-25-2009, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
      Aye mate I believe your right, I just spotted the Username and its bound to be him.

Joined on 04-24-2009.

I had a look through the posts of this certain Username and the person is just making troll threads and building up posts. Also been loged in for hours too !

If we are right and it is him he will be in here soon.

This site is bollocks, they let the same loosers come back time and time again.

IP BAN FOR THE WIN !

whos that the sherpanator ??

wtfs a troll thread some1 tell me plz lol

Comment

Who we talking about here gents? Give us a quick re-cap so i dont have to trawl through the thread

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
          whos that the sherpanator ??

wtfs a troll thread some1 tell me plz lol
          Danny check this :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
          Who we talking about here gents? Give us a quick re-cap so i dont have to trawl through the thread

The Clash let me know of a new member he spotted, the name is something to suggest it's to do with Zelenoff, we have both been keeping an eye on them and it appears their posts and threads are the same style of a certain ****** and they seem to be online for many hours straight too.

Sound like anyone ???

Comment

Danny check this :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

The Clash let me know of a new member he spotted, the name is something to suggest it's to do with Zelenoff, we have both been keeping an eye on them and it appears their posts and threads are the same style of a certain ****** and they seem to be online for many hours straight too.

Sound like anyone ???
            No it cant be him surely, I thought he was dead if it is him we are truly all doomed, lets hope its Carl Froch come to call out Big Z for his next fight lol

cheers for the info m8.

Comment

No it cant be him surely, I thought he was dead if it is him we are truly all doomed, lets hope its Carl Froch come to call out Big Z for his next fight lol

cheers for the info m8.
              Lets wait and see if our suspicions are right.

If you see a new member in here posting soon then you will know its him.

Comment

Lets wait and see if our suspicions are right.

If you see a new member in here posting soon then you will know its him.
                ill keep the old eyes open then lol pm me the name when u got a minute so i know who to look for.

Comment

ill keep the old eyes open then lol pm me the name when u got a minute so i know who to look for.
                  Ok consider it done.

Comment

you know what , i guarantee its him

Lets get a pre emptive strike in before the moron decides to post here

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
                      you know what , i guarantee its him

Lets get a pre emptive strike in before the moron decides to post here

Hahaha that pics a classic

Comment

Working...
                      X