No announcement yet.

lets not give zelenoff the attention he craves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
    he's a sociopathic father beating piece of ****.

he doesn't have feelings like you and I which explains his seemingly massive ego, it's not that.. he just doesn't have feelings because he's a sociopath.

he's a bully in his own house and thinks he can fight real men, i want him to get ktfo!
    OK hold up. He beats on his dad? Does anyone have any proof of this ****? If so he's a punk and I hope he gets his ass whooped on june 20th, but only if it's true. You have to be a sick piece of **** to beat on the person that raised you and gave you life!! Your parents won't be here forever so you need to cherish the little time that you have with them because when their gone their never coming back. I hope this isn't true because karma is a *****.

Comment

Nope, the dad beating rumour is ppl blowing things up out of nothing like usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
        OK hold up. He beats on his dad? Does anyone have any proof of this ****? If so he's a punk and I hope he gets his ass whooped on june 20th, but only if it's true. You have to be a sick piece of **** to beat on the person that raised you and gave you life!! Your parents won't be here forever so you need to cherish the little time that you have with them because when their gone their never coming back. I hope this isn't true because karma is a *****.
        No proof but if you ask Claudia about him on myspace she will tell you he beats his dad.

http://www.myspace.com/435524695

Comment

And most Ex Girlfriends will say "He got a small dick" and all **** like that. Dont ever believe what an ex says, you know they always lie.

Comment

We all know he is an attention whore, why only post links to your stupid videos than embed them into the thread? Only a youtube whore who cares about views and comments would do that, I havent been watching him as of late, and it doesnt seem like i missed anything important.

Comment

Most ex girlfriends will say **** about you, come on lads we all know that is an unwritten rule !!

Comment

The truth is, people who make threads like this are tryin to get attention from Zelenoff, and the people who say "Yeah, you're right!"

Comment

Originally posted by sleazyfellow View Post
                  We all know he is an attention whore, why only post links to your stupid videos than embed them into the thread? Only a youtube whore who cares about views and comments would do that, I havent been watching him as of late, and it doesnt seem like i missed anything important.
                  you have missed some funny ones as of late

Comment

Originally posted by Merseysideblood View Post
                    The truth is, people who make threads like this are tryin to get attention from Zelenoff, and the people who say "Yeah, you're right!"
                    Lol hes telling us not to pay attention to him but he makes a thread about Charlie therefore defeating the purpose and still giving him the "Attention he craves".

Comment

lol exactly

Charlie deserves all the attention he gets so leave him to it.

Comment

Working...
                      X