1-2 all day Homie

loser!
    You didnt do **** again.
    You didnt hit that guy once AGAIN.

That sparring looked so fake ZELENOFF!

Comment

ROFL... this kid is clueless...

Comment

fake????? ***** ure ****king fake sherpa***gostki i knocked him down 3 times....

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
          fake????? ***** ure ****king fake sherpa***gostki i knocked him down 3 times....
          DO you really think that?
          If you box on JUNE 20 like you did in that sparring,HBP will kill you.

ZELENOFF why you so fake?

That guy would kill you,you probably paid him to go down by punches which never landed.

I know that you are ***** ZELENOFF,
          YOU WILL PROBABLY SWITCH TO MMA FEW DAY BEFORE JUNE 20 cuz
          you are scared bit.ch!

Comment

learn to speak english U croation sackk off shhit..... stop skipping sentences U dumbb ****kk I will ****king destroy Hillbilly bitttch....i was going 5% and my jabs and 1-2's were landing u cockkksuckkker KiLL ure self ***ggottt ass croation bittch the only thing fake is U bitttch ****king hater

Comment

ZELENOFF you are worst boxer and basketball player ever!!
              I never saw something like you!

Comment

your the worse human being in the world u ******tt, u talk so much ****kint ****, you cant speak english right You skip words all the time when You type your sentences Your a ****king dumbass immigrant..... your the most annoying sack off shhit i ever seen .... remember before when U would message me On youtube annoying me bout fights and shhit ..... god i ****king hate U

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
                  your the worse human being in the world u ******tt, u talk so much ****kint ****, you cant speak english right You skip words all the time when You type your sentences Your a ****king dumbass immigrant..... your the most annoying sack off shhit i ever seen .... remember before when U would message me On youtube annoying me bout fights and shhit ..... god i ****king hate U
                  stop actin like an emotional hoe.

Comment

Charlie, How are you going to play us like that ?

Comment

Working...
                    X