No announcement yet.

Round 1 of charlies sparring!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
    That guy showed a vid of his son sparring or something last night on ESB and everyone started to tell the guy how good his son was so Z got his feelings hurt and started talking smack.

I didn't see the vid just a few of the post about it.
    haha sounds like typical Z, why would you tell some one to come spar then phone the police when they turn up lol.

Comment

hey u ******tt danny nolan u got rushed out of esb because ure a ****king bittch fool.... u see my sparring u saw how I floored Him in that 2nd round??? thats what id do to U , u ****king wankker

Comment

this ******tt got rushed out of esb and he came back to posting here cause no one likes him there

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
          hey u ******tt danny nolan u got rushed out of esb because ure a ****king bittch fool.... u see my sparring u saw how I floored Him in that 2nd round??? thats what id do to U , u ****king wankker
          HAHAHA..He busted out the British insults... "Ya fookin twat" "Ya bloody wanker"

Comment

this ******tt got rushed out of esb and he came back to posting here cause no one likes him there
            lol

D will never get any peace unless he takes revenge

Comment

i only went on there to piss u off it worked a treat i never planned on staying but i heard u called the cops on bazooka like a big girl

Comment

and its ok maybe they dont like me there but charlie m8 u forget i talk you down everytime and no1 likes u anywhere except that fat **** stacy and maybe ur dad at a push

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
                  and its ok maybe they dont like me there but charlie m8 u forget i talk you down everytime and no1 likes u anywhere except that fat **** stacy and maybe ur dad at a push
                  I heard Sherpakovski likes you on ESB!
                  Last edited by katsidismichael; 04-07-2009, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
                    i only went on there to piss u off it worked a treat i never planned on staying but i heard u called the cops on bazooka like a big girl
                    It was Stacy who admitted calling the cops!

Comment

Originally posted by katsidismichael View Post
                      I heard Sherpakovski likes you on ESB!
                      i just cant describe how sad you are , your post total is incredible on here ,your a vegetable,you are the **** of ****s ,you have to be the most boring **** EVER on the WWW

im logging in here to reply as you are replying to me on esb , even though i dont post to you on there

you know it **** , my only posts are to hill billy and bazooka , but you feel the need to mention me when its **** all to do with you

you are ****ing crazy , you need help ,can you tell your care in the community 'friend' that they need to contact me , im genuinly worried for your safety and the impact you may have on others

Get a Grip , Get a Life and Stop acting Like you are a 7 year old

Comment

Working...
                      X