No announcement yet.

i was about to say yeah lets drop this

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
    shut ur ****in face backstabbin piece of **** **** off back to esb where u belong i dont wanna be friends with a 2faced prick like u ur a **** plain and simple like i said im past caring what u think ur a mug. rellik thats fair enough m8 sorry for kickin off i thought u were having a dig to thats y i said this. RD i dont wanna fall out with u at all ur a decent lad but u said it ur self its either friends with both of u or none and as much as id like to be ur mate i dont wanna be his sorry. and gully like i say ur a good lad take it easy

and on that note im off
    cya
    *Gully grabs noel back by the shirt while pushing Clash and RD off who are going ape *****

U aint going anywhere you joka lol
    Chill man just cool yourself...

No one is against you this is a trash talking forum your use to this being the champ..
    Think what Z'ee goes through he gets it on a regs..

Just cool know one knows what as popped off really bar you and clash

Comment

I've explained that I am not a member of ESB and I don't ever want to be, what happens there stays there.

I also want to put it on record that I personally know The Clash aint no punk or **** stirrer so I don't even need to join ESB to see for myself, his word IS his bond as far as I'm concerned.

So in that instance, any **** got an issue with him then they got an issue with me, simple !

Dam shame Danny has went the wrong way though as I liked the dude, Kats always was just here for one purpose and did give me laughs but I only ever saw him as an ALT on the wind up but his **** did get ridiculously relentless towards Zelenoff, even I laid off the guy. I don't think Z deserves that much hate I never understood why Kats was never letting up on the lad.

Danny was just a normal guy on here and we was cool.

We talked the other night about ESB and I said I wasn't interested, seems like he got in deep there and punked out by saying a friend was typing.

I'd have more respect if he maned up on here and said yea he got done over there but fuk it his boys are here, which we are !!!

Kats is Kats, an obssesive guy that loves winding up Z.

Comment

Deal I agree with the part about Z getting to much but for right now let this ride a bit.
        It's one frickin 2000 page thread they all post in lol and people are a little different on there than they are here so I think things are getting misunderstood and **** right now.

Comment

Im gonna let it be known that i dont go there at all..
          Theres only 1 boxing site for me and im up in this

Not to say nothing is wrong with that place but im a one man forum

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
            *Gully grabs noel back by the shirt while pushing Clash and RD off who are going ape *****

U aint going anywhere you joka lol
            Chill man just cool yourself...

No one is against you this is a trash talking forum your use to this being the champ..
            Think what Z'ee goes through he gets it on a regs..

Just cool know one knows what as popped off really bar you and clash
            yeah but difference is m8 zee starts threatenin familys and offering to stab ppl and **** and sayin how he cud drop any1 and hes gonna get boys to go round houses and **** up ppls grannys and talk **** about my dead mum he deserves it all i did was edit an email to get a rise off him and let my mate talk some **** to the ztrain for a bit and next thing nearly all esb are on my back and even some1 whos ment to be on my side i never said nothing at all to clash what so ever he started on me thats what pissed me off if id said **** about him then yeah id accept it but i didnt even mention him but he still had a go im happy to stay here and ill even call a truce with clash if thats what needs to be done but as for this esb **** ive had enough of arguing with him about it if he has sumthing to say then that up to him but as far as im concerned thats the end of it

Comment

yeah but difference is m8 zee starts threatenin familys and offering to stab ppl and **** and sayin how he cud drop any1 and hes gonna get boys to go round houses and **** up ppls grannys and talk **** about my dead mum he deserves it all i did was edit an email to get a rise off him and let my mate talk some **** to the ztrain for a bit and next thing nearly all esb are on my back and even some1 whos ment to be on my side i never said nothing at all to clash what so ever he started on me thats what pissed me off if id said **** about him then yeah id accept it but i didnt even mention him but he still had a go im happy to stay here and ill even call a truce with clash if thats what needs to be done but as for this esb **** ive had enough of arguing with him about it if he has sumthing to say then that up to him but as far as im concerned thats the end of it

ffs mate , i already issued the same sentiments but you hit out with another thread about me

make your mind up , i will be friends ,which id prefer and allready wanted , or i will war ....

Comment

Danny mate you always said it was smack talk for fun on here, you engaged Zelenoff firstly in NSB before this section got made.

If Z really did get to you with the **** he said about your mum then I can understand but mate you did start that ****, you know that Z does it all for attention and a laugh too, he aint as thick as that persona and neither are you.

So if you and Kats teamed up or you are Kats or whatever the story is it all happened on ESB.

I'd rather have my mate Danny back, the guy who will say whats what.
                Just man up about what **** you tried to pull on ESB and that it went wrong, now you can sack that **** site and stay here with the lads here.

If I was getting ripped here or somewhere else and then claimed a friend was using my keyboard you would be having a right fukin laugh at me.

Comment

Working...
                X