Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
    Nah rellik man war me a deal wid!

lol

Nah it seems a little more then that as well though..
    Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
    cheers. to be fair tho m8 id rather not be friends with clash now after a trick like that id rather be best buds with zelenoff lol i admit maybe it was a dirty trick yeah maybe i shouldnt have done it but its no excuse for him to stab me in the back like he did. but everyone else in here is cool by me but like i say ur all entitled to ur own opinions either way
    Ok I missed most of whatever this is about so i'm still kind of lost, good luck though.

Comment

Me 2 rellik! lol

But its fun for now though

Comment

Stop acting like bitches especially you Danny, if you got exposed you got exposed just man up and admit ESB aint the forum for you, I already told you it was **** over there I never even bothered to sign up !!

You two ****s want to start on The Clash then you can start thinking about the fact that I'm gonna be lookin to rip you both a new arse hole.

Take it or leave.

We are all friends or not. No fukin about in the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
          Stop acting like bitches especially you Danny, if you got exposed you got exposed just man up and admit ESB aint the forum for you, I already told you it was **** over there I never even bothered to sign up !!

You two ****s want to start on The Clash then you can start thinking about the fact that I'm gonna be lookin to rip you both a new arse hole.

Take it or leave.

We are all friends or not. No fukin about in the middle.
          it dont make a difference either way rip what u like im past caring im not staying anyway

Comment

Working...
          X