• Show
Clear All

Tried to drink a bit of that Pimms is it called? **** tastes like saw dust

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
      RD underfeated got banned G!

hehehe

Another one bites the dust

Hahaha serves him fukin right ! Making blatant threats about hacking into peoples IP's for their addy.

Bra wearing men like him don't deserve to be on here, hell I even thought the Z Train would run him over but he went quiet as usual.

Comment

Nolan what the fuk you doing in a gym on a sunday
        As charlie got you that scared? heheheh

Sunday roast,a spliff and ominbus of eastenders thats it for me sunday done

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
          Aye man its all top lads on here, no **** but I love the banter.

Could you imagine all of us from all over the world meeting up for a super night out haha

**** would be wild !!

Be carefull with that Brandy bro, if your mixing it with weed you might feel it in the morning !

EDIT :

Hell I think your right, Charlie just wants to have friends and feel loved, we should even invite him to this One World Night Out.
          **** i even called a truce with him tho i did call his pormoter stact an ignorant **** and a don king wannabe muther****er lol but yeah hes calm today lol

Comment

Hahaha serves him fukin right ! Making blatant threats about hacking into peoples IP's for their addy.

Bra wearing men like him don't deserve to be on here, hell I even thought the Z Train would run him over but he went quiet as usual.
            lol

I love it! Talks ****,wears a man bra looks like a wimpy version of trinidad and gets his ass banned!

Comment

Hey good **** man, I hope all goes well at your gym laddie.

Keep the game idea on the back burner in case it doesn't !
              cheers m8 i will

Comment

I sent a pm to charlie anyway fuk it he needs a hug and im all about love
                tonite but not in a **** type way

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                  Nolan what the fuk you doing in a gym on a sunday
                  As charlie got you that scared? heheheh

Sunday roast,a spliff and ominbus of eastenders thats it for me sunday done
                  lol athere mental they have some ****ed up opening times lol but yeah there tomorrow 6-8 then tuesday and thursday anytime between 5-10 they look good tho none of this full of little chavs so im looking forward to it

and glad to her that twat got banned wonder how long got banned for ?

Comment

Hopefully for good mate..

Yeh i may hav a little workout 2moro to get rid if the excess drink im having now

Comment

Danny my man Pimms tastes like tramp juice, forget it, also get your arse to sleep because training is important and I'm not going to let the fact that my superb banter on here has contributed to messing things up for you !

Gully, I hope you aint KO'd yourself on Brandy and Spliffs, if your watching the Eastenders Omnibus tomorrow prepare to be raging when it gets to Thursday's episode, I felt like wrecking the hoose !!

Oh and if theres any justice Undefeated would have got perma banned but probably not...
                      Last edited by The RealDeal; 04-04-2009, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X