No announcement yet.

Nolan accepts kings challenge and fires first with a rap dis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
    You make me laugh. Don't even talk about income online. You are a warrior. an E warrior.

I send you a message then you run to the internet police once I send you the info. Open what I sent you. Its all there. both files will open at once for you. One pic file and one in text.

I look good. I have style. You can hate. You are ugly. Your mother has AIDs.

Look at you checking me out! I'm a man whore, get a lot of ladies.. You have a small ****

You just lack style. You wish you looked like me.

Lets see you tough guy. You hide behind a monitor. You are weak. You are ugly

You don't have the balls to show your face. You can post pics all you want.

I look good. Don't worry about my girl. That's her on a bad day. Ni99a we ballin. Don't hate, you're probably skinnier than me in your mother and fathers basement taking out the trash when they tell you, because only loser make alts to be on another posters ****.

You didn't make no page. You're a poser. A brain of an infant. Im surprised you didn't post the page you big baby.

You fail.
    WHO THE ****S THIS SWEATY LITTLE BELLEND

nothing like blowing ya own trumpet is there spoes u have to tho cos no wonem with sight will do it

Comment

You've been destroyed.

I told you what to do. You still didn't email me. Ima send you stuff on this forum? Lol..

You're an Alt with no life.

Ima shut you all down.
      if u hadnt noticed this forum now has nothing to do with charlie z apart from to abuse him on the side if u read you mite see that for ur self u need to take ur serious arse back up to nsb cos everyone in hear has more respect for zelenoff himself than they do for you knigs an OG in here u dont even make it past C with all ur talk of cops and robbers take ur head for a ****e m8 and as for gettin women ur mum and sister and ones who get date raped dont count so do ya sef a favour and be one ur merry little way u spunky pants spotty little **** before we all start

Comment

Ni99a im gorgeous.

This is me on a bad day.

I laugh at you.

Any girl will choose me over you. You say stuff over the net, but I bet you would pucker your ******* in person and crawl back to your mothers house where yoru father rapes your sister and niece.
        hahahahaha even ray charles could see ur bird is ugle as **** jesus fuking christ shes so ugly even a rapist wouldnt touch her the only wad forward is let the dog go for it they will **** anythin so shes in there and who the **** do u think u are like xzibit with ur gay ****ing hat and ur gay ****ing vest and ur 9000+ posts which proves u got no life u spend it all day chasing ppl about calling them ewarriors cos they like to come talk a bit of **** NEWS FLASH BRUV WTF HAVE U JUST DONE IM THINKIN UR A HYPOCRIT UR JUST LIKE US COME ON HERE AND TALK **** ABOUT SOMEONE ONLY WE TALK IT AS FUNY UR THE TYPPE OF MAGGOT DICKED **** WHO TAKES IT TO HEART AND CRYS !!!

**** ive had ppl talk **** about my dead mum on here this is the internet bruv if u talk everything ppl say on here seriously then u really are 1 ****ed up loser with no balls my advice try mixing some ketamine with some herion like £50 of easch then inject it all in one big hit then follow it up with an injection of good old fresh air straight into ur viens and come back in the morning and tell us how it felt

Comment

While you try to fail more. I will be sleeping. I look better than all of you on this section. You all fail.

Come on ni99a. That was me 2 years ago, I'm still fly.

Admit it bro... I look good. You're ugly and you're scared. I don't even want to bother putting up other pics of my girl. She looks good even on a bad day.. Imagine on a good day.

You're done.. This whole section is. I will shut you all down tomorrow.

You can suck my fat Puerto Rican ****.

You faries.

well close us down shrimp dick were all waiting

Comment

You aint own nobody. This is just for a nice laugh. I would make shut you all down, but I have to finish my work.

COP OUT YOU WONT COS U CANT **** WORK YOU CANT DO **** AND FOR THE RECORD U SLACK ASS WANKSTER IM QUITE SUCCESSFULL I WORK FROM HOME SELLING VIDEO GAMES AND ALSO HAVE MY BROTHER RUN A STALL SELLING GAMES AT THE WEEKEND AS HES IN UNI I OWN A NICE HOUSE AND A NICE CAR AND HAS A GORGEOUS GF (who makes urs look like a 10 penny crackwhore) AND A GORGEOUS DAUGHTER I MAKE OVER £2500 FOR MY SELF EACH MONTH AND THATS NOT INCLUDING MY RUNNING COSTS AND OUT GOINGS MY LIFE IS FANTASTIC I CAN DO WHAT I LIKE AND BEFORE YOU GET ONTO THE SPELLING AND PUNCTUATION SKILLS I NO THERE POOR BUT JUST COS I AINT GREAT AT ENGLISH DONT MEAN I AINT SUCCESSFULL I BET U LIVE WITH UR MUM STILL OR GET UR SLAG TO PAY FOR EVERYTHING COS LETS FACE IT HOOKERS DO MAKE DECENT MONEY SO I GUESS SHE CAN AFFORD IT ITS JUST IF U DONT MIND HER ****ING ALL THAT DIRTY DICK SHE GETS

oops had caps on lol

Comment

I send you a message then you run to the internet police once I send you the info. Open what I sent you. Its all there. both files will open at once for you. One pic file and one in text.

Look at this ***** !! with the sounds of things hes trying to send viruses to folk, don't open any **** you may have received from him King09.

What a fukin sad no hope little twat who spends all his time on here with his 9000+ posts trying to tell us we are on here too much !

The irony in that is hilarious, he needs to go back to surfing his favourite wannabe a gangsta myspace pages and stop pretending to know about boxing or the meaning of the words '' TPS SMACK TALK ''

Get you and your sports bra the Fuck out of here son.

Comment

Working...
              X