Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nolan calls out fight2beat and willing to put smack talk title on the line

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He might be takin the loss worse then we first thought...

Nah he should be back
    His got a fanbase now

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
      OI ****e2beat one off u acceptin ma challenge muthafuka or what im willing to put the title on the line here
      lol you no what ? the truth is that i understood saturday night about this site.
      I was coming here to invite Z for REAL fight thats it. Then, saturday night i understood that was all a game playing lol.

I go with you before the real thing with Zelefuk

Comment

Originally posted by fight2beat View Post
        lol you no what ? the truth is that i understood saturday night about this site.
        I was coming here to invite Z for REAL fight thats it. Then, saturday night i understood that was all a game playing lol.

I go with you before the real thing with Zelefuk
        snorted u do realise ive already started and u said **** all so far if thres no reply by 5pm uk time thats 17 hours from now of the fight will have to be classed a 1st round KO that will be to kos in a row im smeling the end of ur career and another victory for the champ but i suppose its hard to type when u got a **** in each hand and ur confidence cant be that good after zelenoffs just bent you over and ****ed u up the arse like a true *****

Comment

As the TPS Smack Talk referee and In association with The Gully Gad Promotions ,id like to get this on

Official Nolan V fight2beat needs set up !!

Charlie doesnt want a piece of The Real Deal ,that match up is way off i think

Nolan holds the belt and is prepared to battle fight2beat .....

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
            As the TPS Smack Talk referee and In association with The Gully Gad Promotions ,id like to get this on

Official Nolan V fight2beat needs set up !!

Charlie doesnt want a piece of The Real Deal ,that match up is way off i think

Nolan holds the belt and is prepared to battle fight2beat .....
            there going for it on another thread lol f2b accepted then leged it ive launched an attack but no sign of him so its lookin like a first round ko lol

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
              there going for it on another thread lol f2b accepted then leged it ive launched an attack but no sign of him so its lookin like a first round ko lol
              once a battle is agreed and contracts signed we need Gully to start an official fight thread for the fighters i think

keep the fight in one thread or atleast keep the ongoing chat about it in one .

Iv figured out my talk to the fighters before the Battle Commences ...

'' I'M Firm ,I'M Fair and Lets Get Brutal ,Weapons Of Any Sort Are Acceptable And We Are No Holds Barred......Now Lets **** Up This Trailer!

Now .....Put a Bar Of Soap In a Sock And Get Ready ......SOAP TO YOUR DOME ***** !!!! ''

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
                once a battle is agreed and contracts signed we need Gully to start an official fight thread for the fighters i think

keep the fight in one thread or atleast keep the ongoing chat about it in one .

Iv figured out my talk to the fighters before the Battle Commences ...

'' I'M Firm ,I'M Fair and Lets Get Brutal ,Weapons Of Any Sort Are Acceptable And We Are No Holds Barred......Now Lets **** Up This Trailer!

Now .....Put a Bar Of Soap In a Sock And Get Ready ......SOAP TO YOUR DOME ***** !!!! ''
                lol nice i like it yeah gully usually makes the threads but as hes away promoting tpsst in the far easy ive been handed control untill hes back so i make threads and fights untill hes back

Comment

Working...
                X