Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fIGHT2beat your ass is dead mutha****er!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
    so you aint answering the question fight2beat.....
    i answered to another one...

Hey do you really think that I can ban someone or something (thats for z) from youtube? the answer is NO i CAN'T

but she's so pissed off!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by fight2beat View Post
      i answered to another one...

Hey do you really think that I can ban someone or something (thats for z) from youtube? the answer is NO i CAN'T

but she's so pissed off!!! lol
      yeah , you cant ban someone ,but you can make it happen by flagging or snitching ......

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
        yeah , you cant ban someone ,but you can make it happen by flagging or snitching ......
        and the answer is still NO NO NO NO NO NO NO and EVEN NO

I didn't do anything to make her ban NEVER

Comment

If you did snitch that is a total ***** ass move.. Why would you snitch on someone who makes some of the best Youtube videos?? Not sayin that you did

And dont forget..You been hyping this fight up and saying you are gonna show up..You better be there. fafafooey187 will be known as a hoe forever for his no show.

And tell us a little about yourself fight2beat..Height,weight,fight experience(record)

Comment

Originally posted by king09 View Post
            If you did snitch that is a total ***** ass move.. Why would you snitch on someone who makes some of the best Youtube videos?? Not sayin that you did

And dont forget..You been hyping this fight up and saying you are gonna show up..You better be there. fafafooey187 will be known as a hoe forever for his no show.

And tell us a little about yourself fight2beat..Height,weight,fight experience(record)
            so far his record is 0-1 after the thread war lol

Comment

I hope he didn't snitch, thats such a ***** move man.

Poor show, a very poor show from whoever it was.

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
                I hope he didn't snitch, thats such a ***** move man.

Poor show, a very poor show from whoever it was.
                yeah agreed m8 i went quite low with the abuse like but gettin him banned was dog**** low as well as just blatently pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by king09 View Post

ill be there and ill make him eat by the straw

Comment

Working...
                  X