Versatile lets go Mutha****er me and You On Friday 6 PM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put me in for $50

Comment

Aint there anyone on here that lives closer to the man willing enough to go down there and spark this fuker out!

If not i'll donate a $20 through paypal

Comment

How the hell did Z get a license? No AM experience either...

Comment

50, I'm in.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
            Aint there anyone on here that lives closer to the man willing enough to go down there and spark this fuker out!

If not i'll donate a $20 through paypal
            I do. Now that I know where his gym is, Im gonna try to get down there this weekend. I got no car but I know how to ride the metrolink(locomotive). Now, I gotta get one of my boys who got a video camera to come with me.

I dont have a pro license, so this is gonna have to be just a spar. Tiger's boxing gym on Melrose and fairfax. Gotcha.

@ american-ninja: You dont need any amatuer fights to get a license. You just gotta pay a fee, be age 18+, get a physical, have health insurance and sign some papers. Shizam! You got yourself a CSAC boxing/kickboxing/mma license.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              I do. Now that I know where his gym is, Im gonna try to get down there this weekend. I got no car but I know how to ride the metrolink(locomotive). Now, I gotta get one of my boys who got a video camera to come with me.

I dont have a pro license, so this is gonna have to be just a spar. Tiger's boxing gym on Melrose and fairfax. Gotcha.

@ american-ninja: You dont need any amatuer fights to get a license. You just gotta pay a fee, be age 18+, get a physical, have health insurance and sign some papers. Shizam! You got yourself a CSAC boxing/kickboxing/mma license.
              Please do us a favour and kick that ****s arse.

Comment

Easier than I thought it would be. Is the Health insurance expensive ? and how much is a Boxing licence ?

Comment

please,please,please kick his ass

Comment

Working...
                  X