No announcement yet.

Rap dis charlie z here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rap dis charlie z here

just for fun if any1 wants to write a rap dis to charlie this is the place to do it

RAP AWAY!!!!!

You ***** Ass *****/ You ****in claming you tough/ You a ***** get it right u aint bangin with us/ First off in the ring u aint nothing but garbage/ you TPS ***gets man you ****ing ******ed/ Stacey G, Talk about a midget man/ ****in with a giant, you dont rap but u can get it man/ envious of who? charlie who the **** are you/ wanna get it poppin with me,let me know just what it do/you dudes is *****/ talk about u fightin it up/hiding like a *****, must be that time of the month/ you know my style, i know this Kat named Versitile/ he'll call u General mills cause he'll eat you for breakfast/Few more videos, now u wanna come around dawg/ dig yo ass a grave, have u hiding like a ground hog/ come at me, i dare ya/ who u think we'll look the worst/ im the nastiest on the board, remeber where u heard it first.

C'MON *****

Comment

Originally posted by SkilledBoxer View Post
      You ***** Ass *****/ You ****in claming you tough/ You a ***** get it right u aint bangin with us/ First off in the ring u aint nothing but garbage/ you TPS ***gets man you ****ing ******ed/ Stacey G, Talk about a midget man/ ****in with a giant, you dont rap but u can get it man/ envious of who? charlie who the **** are you/ wanna get it poppin with me,let me know just what it do/you dudes is *****/ talk about u fightin it up/hiding like a *****, must be that time of the month/ you know my style, i know this Kat named Versitile/ he'll call u General mills cause he'll eat you for breakfast/Few more videos, now u wanna come around dawg/ dig yo ass a grave, have u hiding like a ground hog/ come at me, i dare ya/ who u think we'll look the worst/ im the nastiest on the board, remeber where u heard it first.

C'MON *****
      lol thats quality ill do one shortly we can all have a good laugh at my rappin skills lol

Comment

YO YO YO

He goes by the name or charlie zelenoff/spends most of his time on the internet jackinoff/he claims to be a boxer he claims to be it/spends all his time on youtube talkin bull****/callin ppl out actin all mean/but when they accept hes knowhere to be seen/he works the heavy bag like never before/but then he let his guard down it knocked him to the floor/the next thing you no hes called out kid thunder/can charlie actually win the fight it starts to make me wonder/fight night arrives both guys look inspired/but wait 1minute and 14 seconds charlies just retired/he spat out his mouthpiece then he did it twice more/he complained about a head shot hes a body boxer dawg/now hes back on youtube excuses everywhere/he even called out versitile i bet he wouldnt dare/now theres threads a plenty bout how hes gonna smash pimp/he better win this time of he will look a bigger gimp/when pinp worked the torso man he looked hard as nails/but come now lets be serious he punches like a snail/now come june the 20th there story will be told/now how u think this massive joke is going to unfold

YEAH MUTHAFUKERS
        PEACE

Comment

charlie z is a clown his jab is ****/he's uncordinated and quits when hit/this is boxing not comedy so get you a show/all that popping off at the mouth just proves you're a hoe

Comment

Charlie Z aint go no balls or brains
            All his underwear is covered in poopstains
            Cause he ****s his pants everytime he spars
            One glancing blow and this fool is seeing stars

Charlie Z, Dawg, you ain't ****
            Keep it up, get yo **** split.
            Gonna be spitting out teeth, drinkin through straws
            So ****in gay, someone should invent a law

To keep you from pussin out all over again
            Embarassment, humiliation and still no friends
            You're just like your fake ass suit, two sizes too big
            A complete imposter, a ***** ass little twig.

Comment

i would diss all u lil bittches in rap

Comment

[QUOTE=White Hope;4928296]i would diss all u lil bittches in rap[/QUOTE

Kinda like I diss ya mom with a wicked pimp smack,
                I know you think you're cool but the truth son is you wack,
                Thinking you hardcore- more like hardcore on that crack,
                Pretending to be a man only wanting man's sack,
                Yo rhymes is flat like yo girl's ass,
                She said she wanted my d*ick- didn't know she was bout that glass,
                Told da hoe no cause I don't like to be seen wit trash,
                Garbage- yeah son you heartless you want no part of this cause I'm the hardest artist who'll leave ya lifeless carcass in a ditch,
                You think you slick in the ring but I'll tag you twice b4 you twitch like it ain't no thing,
                The pain that I bring is like a hook from Mike Tyson plus 10 times the poison in a scorpion sting!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
                  i would diss all u lil bittches in rap
                  Listen here you skinny little runt,
                  Your whole life is like a poorly performed stunt,
                  You're ugly as hell, and I've seen MANY faces,
                  I shaft a toothbrush up your mother's smelly **** on a regular basis.

Comment

Hold Up first

*Gully runs upstaris gets the FuBu tracksuit on with a pair of addidas
                    topped off with a black bandanna for extra gangstaness

Clip Boom Charlie Z my Taurus come fi cripple
                    Forget Hand to Hand combat when your punches dem a tickle
                    Me Gun ina ur mouth like a fat Gal's Nipple
                    Single shot *****hole in ur pants you a ripple

Fuk that Charlie Z i hear you wear cat suits
                    Pink high heels pantyhose and umbro tracksuits
                    Undercover rent boy who "takes it up all routes"
                    Has a bird who wears primark clothes blond hair with black roots
                    Last edited by The Gully Gad; 03-18-2009, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X