No announcement yet.

I hate posh areas!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate posh areas!!!

I hate posh areas. You walk around and complete ****ing strangers say hello to you on the street. EH? WTF? I’m used to people giving me suspicious stares, old people crossing the road cause they think I’m gonna rob em or kids shouting abuse and **** like that, not ****ers sticking a big cheesy grin on and saying hello. **** me I thought I’d walked into the twilight zone first time it happened.

Plus the newsagents/cornershops!!!!! WTF? I went in one of em and there was two really posh women behind the counter who looked like they should be working as manageress’ in some upmarket department store or something. I’m used to walking in me local newsagent/cornershop type place and being confronted by an Indian family chatting to some fat local who spends most of his day there drinking free cups of tea (I swear it’s the same guy who goes round a few shops round my area).......... These two women looked like they didn’t wanna put the stock out in case they broke a nail or some ****.

Plus there’s no ****ing life in these areas. Big bastard houses with driveways that could reach to china and you hardly see any ****er about. Where are the kids on the mini-motorbikes or playing football on the corner? Where are the greasy ****ers workers on there cars in the middle of the street? It’s like another world I tell thee.

I hate posh areas!!!

was the 3exclamation marks neccesary

Comment

Almost as necessary as your 40 posts a day.

Comment

Lol...............

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrimeyLimey
          I hate posh areas. You walk around and complete ****ing strangers say hello to you on the street. EH? WTF? I’m used to people giving me suspicious stares, old people crossing the road cause they think I’m gonna rob em or kids shouting abuse and **** like that, not ****ers sticking a big cheesy grin on and saying hello. **** me I thought I’d walked into the twilight zone first time it happened.

Plus the newsagents/cornershops!!!!! WTF? I went in one of em and there was two really posh women behind the counter who looked like they should be working as manageress’ in some upmarket department store or something. I’m used to walking in me local newsagent/cornershop type place and being confronted by an Indian family chatting to some fat local who spends most of his day there drinking free cups of tea (I swear it’s the same guy who goes round a few shops round my area).......... These two women looked like they didn’t wanna put the stock out in case they broke a nail or some ****.

Plus there’s no ****ing life in these areas. Big bastard houses with driveways that could reach to china and you hardly see any ****er about. Where are the kids on the mini-motorbikes or playing football on the corner? Where are the greasy ****ers workers on there cars in the middle of the street? It’s like another world I tell thee.

I hate posh areas!!!
          i know how you feel. lol i share your hate.

you cant beat a council estate mate. not a propa chav estate but a normal estate with normal ppl.

posh ppl are up there own arse

Comment

It beats having to get your child to start the engine every morning incase there's a bomb in your car.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanus16
              It beats having to get your child to start the engine every morning incase there's a bomb in your car.
              Damn Shanus! That's just the mentality of you upper class hoi poloi aint it. If we thought there was a bomb under our car we'd rob someone eles rather than put the nippers at risk. But you lot'd stand by as your kids got splattered all across your 20 mile long driveway.

Shame on you!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrimeyLimey
                Damn Shanus! That's just the mentality of you upper class hoi poloi aint it. If we thought there was a bomb under our car we'd rob someone eles rather than put the nippers at risk. But you lot'd stand by as your kids got splattered all across your 20 mile long driveway.

Shame on you!
                Of course, these leopard skin shoes are priceless.

I'd soon sacrifice a nipper than get a scratch on these babies.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanus16
                  Of course, these leopard skin shoes are priceless.

I'd soon sacrifice a nipper than get a scratch on these babies.
                  Well fair play then brother Shanus. If it comes down to a choice between me kicks and the wee ones then I'm sending the nippers in every time.

Lend us a fiver out of your trust fund would you Shanus?

Comment

5.00 points donated to TheGrimeyLimey successfully!

Comment

Working...
                    X