Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So you know theres this guy named Owen...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you know theres this guy named Owen...

He's slagged off by the British media/fans alike and he gets a chance and plays 2 good games. HE is then praised up and is the new big hero.

He's Canadian too, who would of thunk it????

i still think hes **** and has about 30 caps too much and i cant stand players dont play for their nationality like hargreaves, clinton morrison etc

Comment

I watch the Bundesliga a lot and that means I see Hargreaves play more than others. He is a very good player with dogged determination and under-rated. He won Bayern Munichs best player last season (ahead of Ballack) so he cant be that bad.

Comment

is this owen related to wayne kerr?

Comment

Originally posted by Manfredo Jr
          is this owen related to wayne kerr?
          No, he is related to Wayne King though.

Comment

**** me, this guy named Owen is one of Englands best players...and all you English fans just admit it that this boy is turning into a damn good player (Man U sure thinks so) because of his tremendous hard work.

I remember a few years back one of my old select team coaches were telling me about the kid and they said he was way beyond his years in terms of his work rate/work ethic. It's sure showing...

Comment

You're overrating him, and im a Man U fan...

Comment

alright sorry sorry I am...but that performance in the World Cup was masterful......and in these friendlies he is playing very, very well...England may actually win in Euro because now they don't have a ****ed up midfield anymore and Lamps and gerrard can worry only about attacking now.

Comment

hargreaves got lucky in that his best performance came in the last game which poeple always remember,

Comment

england have the best player in the world in steven gerrard in my opinion

i have been saying for years he is the best in the world ( yes even ahead of ronaldinho and henry )

Comment

Working...
                    X