Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im Sorry, But This Is Just Absolute Genius...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im Sorry, But This Is Just Absolute Genius...

Absolute Genius...

Anyone who disagree's is just wrong.

Im having a bit of a "streets" day today, but nevertheless, bare with me. Listen to this track and tell me you dont see the genius in how this song was made. Factor in the originality and you have a ****ing great song and an excellent view on life.

Nice one Mike.

Originally posted by Rky_Marshymllow
    Absolute Genius...

Anyone who disagree's is just wrong.

Im having a bit of a "streets" day today, but nevertheless, bare with me. Listen to this track and tell me you dont see the genius in how this song was made. Factor in the originality and you have a ****ing great song and an excellent view on life.

Nice one Mike.
    You're not a Limey, how dare you post here.

Comment

lol..wicked wicked stuff..really great..nice one mate..

Comment

I swear to God, anyone who considers themselves a human being needs to watch this. It relates to absolutely everyone, and is so ****ing funny.

I know it definetly applies here in the UK, im not sure how things are looked at over in the US or anywhere else...

Comment

Shows a good contrast between piss heads and pot heads and it speaks a lot of truth.

I hate the way some of the boys go on as if they are much better than you just because they think it's safe just to drink therefore they don't do illegal drugs.

They tend to forget that alcohol is the most popular drug in the world and the most casualties come from it. Kind of gets me vexed just thinking about it because there are a lot of people who patronise others out there (just like the larger boy in the video) when really they ain't in no position to saying **** about anyone.

First time i've seen that video/tune and it's pretty good. Streets are real.

Comment

Originally posted by JunglistSoldja
            Shows a good contrast between piss heads and pot heads and it speaks a lot of truth.

I hate the way some of the boys go on as if they are much better than you just because they think it's safe just to drink therefore they don't do illegal drugs.

They tend to forget that alcohol is the most popular drug in the world and the most casualties come from it. Kind of gets me vexed just thinking about it because there are a lot of people who patronise others out there (just like the larger boy in the video) when really they ain't in no position to saying **** about anyone.

First time i've seen that video/tune and it's pretty good. Streets are real.
            Got it in one. The Streets are indeed real. I only realised when looking over their songs that almost all are about some aspect of life, and usually expose a lot of things that perhaps we wouldnt think about. In my opinion Skinner is a genius, and his uniqueness makes him a favourite artist of mine even though musically his stuff might not be as strong as others out there.

Comment

genius is a word that gets used far too much these days and this is a prime example

so nope not genius im afraid!

Comment

Working...
              X