No announcement yet.

Ok Limeys, I need help...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's unbelievable???
    I'm a student but I'd blatantly work for 118 instead of the hellish part time job I have, instead 118 employ people halfway around the world to save money, but they are pioneers of advertising world so its all gravy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez
      The accent you'll pick up quick.... it's the slang that'll get you.

And as a note... A male with a british accent is ok. A female british accent is the opposite of attractive to me. It sounds like a dirty, dirty hooker whenever a british chick talks.
      ur right, the accent is quite easy when you get the hang of it... and about the slang, i have managed to learn them pretty fast...

Comment

Originally posted by platinummatt
        I could help, there are alot of different accents though, theres mancoonian, cockney, farmer type lol loads
        haha! standard one, if you please

Comment

just my observation... i have handled american callers before and i must say you guys curse much less than they do...

welsch towns are ****in' difficult to pronounce, spell, and understand... english towns relatively easy... scottish callers are my favorite, especially the drunk callers (hehe)...

Comment

Originally posted by Crumble
            I'm a student but I'd blatantly work for 118 instead of the hellish part time job I have, instead 118 employ people halfway around the world to save money, but they are pioneers of advertising world so its all gravy.
            i understand that... it's a very easy job and most especially if you guys get to do the calls...

Comment

I wouldn't worry about it.

I think part of the job description for working for 118 involves poor spoken English.

Comment

if a scouser calls ur gonna lose ur job,even i cant tell what they say

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Shaw
                  I wouldn't worry about it.

I think part of the job description for working for 118 involves poor spoken English.
                  well, the sarcasm of some english people who think they know so much english just because they live in UK... misconception... not to mention a lot of guys say they are dyslecsic just to cover their spelling woes... tsk tsk tsk...

Comment

Originally posted by AIR_KENG
                    well, the sarcasm of some english people who think they know so much english just because they live in UK... misconception... not to mention a lot of guys say they are dyslecsic just to cover their spelling woes... tsk tsk tsk...
                    Could you rephrase that please. It made no sense what so ever to me.

Infact, the last time I heard nonsense like that was when I called 118.

Comment

Working...
                    X