No announcement yet.

1000th poster gets 10 billion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
    i think that i told you that i work part-time, self-employed as a consultant.

well, at the school i work at i have my own office and my own lap top. however, they are like BIG BROTHER is watching. It is ridiculous. They actually have tons of tech people just checking out what staff and students are viewing on the internt, reading e-mails, etc. just total lack of privacy. it is ridiculous! they wanted to keep my lap top for 24 hours to make sure it was "safe" to connect to their network and i was like NO WAY.
    so when i am at work, i don;t even have internet. i refuse to let them just go through all my stuff.
    Damn right!

**** them if they think they have the right to look through people's ****. In my school it would be:

Listen mate, im using the internet, and you're not looking through my computer.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD
      My boss does not even know how to check his own E-mail.
      lol! you are lucky then.

Comment

Originally posted by EXIGE
        Damn right!

**** them if they think they have the right to look through people's ****. In my school it would be:

Listen mate, im using the internet, and you're not looking through my computer.

they not only can see exactly what you are viewing at any time, but they have access to you e-mail and all your passwords. just ridiculous, if you don;t trust your employees, fire them.
        but i am not allowing them to even touch my computer.

Comment

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
          lol! you are lucky then.
          Yeah I have told him I chat on the net and look at naked pics sometimes just so he would not be shocked if he ever found out.He said it is OK as long as I am still getting done what needs to be done.Sales on the board = Me getting to **** off.

Comment

Yeah I have told him I chat on the net and look at naked pics sometimes just so he would not be shocked if he ever found out.He said it is OK as long as I am still getting done what needs to be done.Sales on the board = Me getting to **** off.
            he wants all ur **** passwords.

Comment

Yeah I have told him I chat on the net and look at naked pics sometimes just so he would not be shocked if he ever found out.He said it is OK as long as I am still getting done what needs to be done. Sales on the board = Me getting to **** off.
              that's cool.

Comment

Originally posted by The Iceman
                you dont like asain and manny P singin? ooooooooh im tellin........
                if you have a beef with them go to them directly. that is offensive to ALL asians. i wish youd be clever enough to listen to diplomatic means.

Comment

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/458/picture38bj.jpg
                  yes! i am THAT bored

Comment

post 39...woo!!

Comment

960 to go.........

Comment

Working...
                      X