• sandwiches are good, but i think i am going to get some seafood

Comment

• 472 poster

Comment

• this is post number 473

Comment

• Talkin' bout, my girl.
          http://www.geocities.com/oguzd23/ima...eb/mhingis.jpg
          Last edited by Piggu; 06-22-2006, 05:20 PM.

Comment

• Make a sandwich for your friend piggu.
            I can't make you an e-sandwich buddy.

Comment

• Martina is hot in a girl next door kind of way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crumble
                I can't make you an e-sandwich buddy.
                The tragic flaw of the internet.

Comment

• I used to be a big advocate of sandwiches but recently I have invented my own snack. What I do is toast one side of bread, then on the other side I spread tomato puree and put cheese on top of that and maybe a bit of sliced onion. I then toast that side and when it’s done I add some barbecue relish and voila!!!

I haven’t named my invention yet but it’s surely a step forward in the culinary world of snacking.

Comment

• I used to be a big advocate of sandwiches but recently I have invented my own snack. What I do is toast one side of bread, then on the other side I spread tomato puree and put cheese on top of that and maybe a bit of sliced onion. I then toast that side and when it’s done I add some barbecue relish and voila!!!
                    that sounds like a step forward, but I am far too lazy to chop onions, I limit the amount of snack preparation time to less than 2 minutes, if the preparition and completion of the snack exceeds that.....thats a meal!

Comment

• Originally posted by Crumble
                      that sounds like a step forward, but I am far too lazy to chop onions, I limit the amount of snack preparation time to less than 2 minutes, if the preparition and completion of the snack exceeds that.....thats a meal!
                      Yeah, when I'm feeling lazy I just settle for a pot noodle, or maryland chocolate chip cookies...

As for Martina, I really cant see what the big deal is. She's kind of ordinary imo.... Now Anna Kournikova on the other hand

Comment

Working...
                      X