• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
    CONGRADULATIONS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
      Like I didnt know you were gonna win Like I said it was rigged and I know who you rigged it with

Comment

• did i win

Comment

• wheres my 10billion points

Comment

• congrats wenchies! your son would be happy now

Comment

• Originally posted by Holmes
              I was at work sweetie and I could not get out of a couple of meetings, can't hardly wait for your next thread just like this one, this was way too much fun.
              well, too bad. i was really expecting you to win that day. anyway, thanks for being such a sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by SLIMZ
                well, too bad. i was really expecting you to win that day. anyway, thanks for being such a sport.
                Ezcellent sig.

Comment

• thanks bobby!

Comment

• i just gave away 20billion for 1 song.ahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Memorex
                      Like I didnt know you were gonna win Like I said it was rigged and I know who you rigged it with
                      actually it wasn;t rigged at all.
                      the person i had asked to work with me went surfing the net, lol!

stop being paranoid. no one helped me in a pre-planned/rigged way all of the posts from 990 to 1000 were purely random. we all posted at the same time practically. it would have been damn near impossible to coordinate unless we were on the phone or something and even then you can;t account for other posters just posting.

Comment

Working...
                      X