No announcement yet.

Listen To This.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listen To This.....

Not getting much love in the Lounge, so I thought I would just post in here and get the opinion from UK members and visitors, "you know who you are".

Fort 5 - Fast Car

JNR - Untitled

These are all amateur productions, and I know you guys are a little more adventurous/accepting so I just wanted to see your opinions. Oh yeah and im bored.

Peace.

Originally posted by EXIGE
    Not getting much love in the Lounge, so I thought I would just post in here and get the opinion from UK members and visitors, "you know who you are".

Fort 5 - Fast Car

JNR - Untitled

These are all amateur productions, and I know you guys are a little more adventurous/accepting so I just wanted to see your opinions. Oh yeah and im bored.

Peace.
    Havent listened to either yet. Did u produce them? Or a mate of urs?

Gimmie some background info.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Peru
      Havent listened to either yet. Did u produce them? Or a mate of urs?

Gimmie some background info.
      Oh nah, I didnt produce either, although im vaguely connected to both... I know JNR pretty well, but barely ever speak to him anymore since he went to a different college, and I know of Fort 5 through a friend of mine.

Comment

Originally posted by EXIGE
        Oh nah, I didnt produce either, although im vaguely connected to both... I know JNR pretty well, but barely ever speak to him anymore since he went to a different college, and I know of Fort 5 through a friend of mine.

I see. Il give it a listen later. Wen im bored out of my arse.

But i dont listen to rap or watever it is, so i wont be much of a judge, and my opinion counts for ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Peru
          I see. Il give it a listen later. Wen im bored out of my arse.

But i dont listen to rap or watever it is, so i wont be much of a judge, and my opinion counts for ****.
          Im not forcing you to do anything, if you dont wanna listen to it then just leave it... I thought id post it to see the reaction I get...

These things intrigue me you see..

Comment

Working...
          X