Champions league final...its over!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champions league final...its over!

Champions league final...

Barcelona's Lionel Messi successfully came through a training session on Tuesday and has been declared fit for the UEFA Champions League final, according to Sky Sports News.

Arsenal have no chance now!!!!!!

Originally posted by armani_model
    Champions league final...

Barcelona's Lionel Messi successfully came through a training session on Tuesday and has been declared fit for the UEFA Champions League final, according to Sky Sports News.

Arsenal have no chance now!!!!!!

You would have to say that Barca are the favourites but so were Milan last year but.....

Comment

But....how can you stop Ronaldinho and Messi...

Comment

Arsenal havent conceded a goal. Plus they have Henry, who will probably leave. He'll be on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Peru
          Arsenal havent conceded a goal. Plus they have Henry, who will probably leave. He'll be on fire.
          They have played alot of good teams like real madrid and juve to get far....but they have not been up against ronaldinho...

Comment

I see it as Goofy versus Henry. PLus Arsenals defence.
            Although Arsenal are underdogs, im a gooner and biased as hell.

Comment

im not at all loyalto arsenal this time

i see this match as a french team versus a spanish team

as a utd. fan that makes it hard to support arsenal

"when i wash my face i wash my arse-n-all"

Comment

I think Arsenal have a good shot, on their day they can beat anyone, obviously if the the top players play at their best from either side that will have an impact and you can say Barca have more top players but I have feeling that this will be Arsenal's night.

As a Liverpool fan I am not that fond of Arsenal but I do respect them as a side and a think Wenger deserves this win, also it looks better for English football if we win, also helps to maintain the 4th spot for the CL (its worked out on a points system depended on each counties record in the CL)

Comment

I will add that I feel Henry will leave regardless of the result!

Comment

****ING C***S!!

Comment

Working...
                    X