Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the **** is Boxnation not on Freeview?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
    is there anything that you pay for? I bet you don't go shopping until you've saved up all of your coupons.

Y should I get everything for free

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
      Keep wasting your money fools bunch of keyboard warriors like you have a Rolex

I value my money more than u wanders 5 years u broke and depressed
      You're a bum, Rudy, a bum

Comment

You're a bum, Rudy, a bum
        So what trump lover

Comment

I would hate to live life counting pennies and saving up for ****ty phones. Must suck.

Comment

Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
            I would hate to live life counting pennies and saving up for ****ty phones. Must suck.
            Sounds like something a tory would say. Thought you were all about closing the gap, helping the poor etc etc not making fun of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mario Gotze View Post
              Sounds like something a tory would say. Thought you were all about closing the gap, helping the poor etc etc not making fun of them.
              There's no such thing as poor people in the UK, if they have no money then that's because they're wasteful spenders.

Comment

There's no such thing as poor people in the UK, if they have no money then that's because they're wasteful spenders.
                Qft

Comment

Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                  Not it does I am sure I go on more Holidays in a year than you been in your life.

So counting pennies is wise, you all going on like you got money but i tell you this i am sure got more than you wankers put together that is cash in Bank:gay::*******:

Comment

Originally posted by Mario Gotze View Post
                    Like they are rich kids on them

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                      Not it does I am sure I go on more Holidays in a year than you been in your life.

So counting pennies is wise, you all going on like you got money but i tell you this i am sure got more than you wankers put together that is cash in Bank:gay::*******:
                      Congrats on your holidays, bro. Going on holiday really shows you made it in life.

Comment

Working...
                      X